Intros

Bri Pov

Hey y'all its me , my name is Brianna but you can call me Bri. I'm light skin, I have brown eyes, I have hair that goes a little past my shoulders, and I'm 18 years old. Me and my friends Mariah, Micaiah, and My'keerah go to East High with our other friends Rayan, Jacob, Chesanto, and Craig. Well I gotta go to bed, oh wait before I go let me tell you something I'm nice but mean too don't let my niceness trick you because I can beat your ass so don't get me mad and don't get on my bad side now I have to go to bed school tomorrow, see ya!

Mariah Pov

What's up y'all my name is Mariah you call me Riah. I'm brown skin, I have brown eyes, I have hair that goes to my shoulders, and I'm 18 years old. I'm nice and mean too, well we all are me and my girls but we will beat your ass if you mess with us and we don't play when we fight, unless we play fight but we don't do that. its getting late I gotta go bye!

Micaiah Pov

Hey I'm Micaiah, you can call me Kiah. I am light skin, I have hazel eyes, I have hair that goes all the way down just before my butt, and I'm 18 years old. As you know I'm nice and mean, but let me tell you a secret about all of us.... WE LIKE TO TURN UP! We all, always hang out at Bro's after school. I gotta go to school tomorrow Bye!

My'keerah Pov

Hey I'm My'keerah, you can call me Keke. I'm light skin, I have color changing eyes that change from hazel to gray, but they only change depending on my mood, their usually hazel but when I'm mad or sad they change to grey. I have hair that goes to my butt, and I'm 17 years old I'm the youngest, well me and Roc are, we both 17 everyone else 18. Gotta go Bye!