What he saw

Bri: pick what rooms y'all sleeping in

Riah: all the girls sleeping in your room so she talking to y'all *pointing to the boys*

Ray: I call guess room #1

Roc: guess room #2

Prince: guess room #5

Prod: guess room #4

Bri: iight, I'm about to take take my shower and put my night clothes on

EB/Bri: iight

I went to my room to get my clothes, so did the girls. The boys went to their room. After I got my clothes I went down stairs to put them in the dryer so when I get out the shower they would be warm. Then I went back up stairs to the bathroom to take my shower. I went in the bathroom took all my clothes  off, ran the water on warm and got in. I took a good 15 minute shower and got out . I wrapped my towel around me and headed down stairs to get my clothes out the dryer. Everybody were in their rooms and the girls were in my rooms. When I got down stairs I went in the Washer and Dryer room to get my clothes. I got my clothes and was headed back up stairs. When Ray came out the kitchen.

Ray: whoa whoa whoaaa * covering up his eyes*

Bri: Ray what were u doing?

Ray: I was getting something to drink

Bri: oh, well let me go change *running up the stairs*

Ray Pov.

Bri was looking fine as hell in that towel. Its not like I wanted to cover my eyes. But I did it anyways(Respect). I had a crush on Bri since 5th grade, but I never told her, or hit on her (not literally) or asked her out, I just stayed in the friend zone.

                 ★In the Game Room★ (with the boys)

----------------------------->

thanks to all my reader I have 325 and last night when I updated I had 293 readers, so that's 32 more readers thanks!!!!♥♥♥

vote,comment, share,follow (if want)

~bri da baddest