Ally Bolt's lightning power (Chapter 1)

( Character above is Ally by the way! I drew it)

Ally arranged the strap on her shoulder as she carried her bag. She yanwed as she sat on a bench and relaxed her back on the bench, she rubbed her eyes. Ally scratched the back of her neck, it was break and she had no idea what to do. Her Rock band was currently out for their own seperate sport activities and all Ally could do was either roller-blade around or play soccer on her own.
She suddenly remembered that a new kid actually joined, he had spiky blonde hair and he almost always looked bored with an angered face. She shrugged it off, telling herself that she did that when she first joined, always would stay quiet and would always hate anyone who she hated, she chuckled at herself as she looked upwards.
Ally looks up at the sky, it was almost all blue with only a few small white clouds. They looked like very fluffy sheep that flew up into the sky and are slowly fading away. She found it very calming but also made her smile at the sight, she found it funny that she thought the clouds as sheep.
While she was staring up at the sky with squinted eyes, she didn't know is that someone was watching her, Ally seems to have noticed that and lifted her head up slowly and carefully narrowed her eyes in front of her and looked behind her. She furrows her eyebrows and lowers her bag on the ground, her bag suddenly stretched out and it opened. She heard a "pong" noise and looked over, she noticed that her bag opened up and her football had rolled out.
She smirked and sighed. "I guess I have nothing else better to do.." she says with a slight determined tone in her voice. She got up from the bench and dribbled the ball towards the field. Since she was wearing her normal clothes because she finished her music, she was able to run much better in her runners and shorts.
As she ran she breathed in the freshly cut grass she was running on below her feet, she felt very refreshed at the smell. It reminded her of the rain splashing on the leaves and leaving this smell she was familiar with.

She suddenly defended the ball by using the side of her foot and blocked the ball from going anywhere else. She then put her foot on the ball and sprung it upwards where she juggled it for a minute before she kicked it up into the air. She grins widely and energetically she jumped up and shouted happily, she then started to spin towards the ball. Two lightning bolts came crashing down into the ball and looked as if the blue lightning was charging it up, Ally soon stopped spinning and charged up her foot to kick the ball downwards.
"LIGHTNING..." she snaps and swings her foot right to the ball. "CRASH!" She widened her eyes as lightning appeared on her feet and kicked the ball full force on the ground, the lightning bolts that were charging the ball were now surrounding the ball as it rocketed down to the ground. Ally quickly landed on the ground and jumped upwards and jumped back down with her fist on the ground. "SHELL SHOCK!" A bolt of lightning traveled underground and suddenly it appeared just below where the ball was going to land, a blue shell-like-cylinder was on the ground and when the ball landed, the shell suddenly exploded and the ball headed right towards Ally, which she caught quite easily with her chest snd started fo juggle again to cool down the ball. It hissed out smoke but soon it cooled after a minute or two and Ally soon bounced it up on her hands, she felt so hyped and happy.
"Whooooo! Now that is what I call a shoter and a blocker!" She smiles gleefully before throwing the ball upwards slightly and headbutted it for a minute. She then noticed that what she said made no sence but she shrugged it off and continued. She narrowed her eyes and suddenly stopped when she saw someone looking at her.

She nudged her head and made the ball land on her hands, she stared at the person who was watching her and she realized that it was the new kid, she remebered that his name was Axel Blaze and that he once played soccer. But for some reason he stopped, she then remembered that her friend Mark Evans had told her that he met Axel and saw him do an amazing kick to protect one of the kids from bullies.
She noticed that he had a tint of amusement in his eyes as he stared at her, she stared right back. A few seconds passed before Axel soon looked away and started to walk off. Ally snapped from her stance and was about to run after him but stopped when she heard him.
"Good kick, keep it up." And left with his hands in his pockets. Ally widened her eyes and raised and eyebrow, she then did a snickering sound with her tongue between her teeth. She then heard the bell go and she quickly ran back up to the bench she was in and put her ball in her bag before running to her next class.