Occult Junior High (Chapter 8)

"Axel Blaze is now officially a member of the Raimon Soccer club!" Mark announced to the group, his eyes beaming with excitement before continuing. "This is great news guys!"
Axel nods slightly as a sign of greeting. "Good to meet you guys." He simply said with a stoic face, it almost startled Ally which made her want to make an uneasy smile but she instead grinned happily due to her excitement. Since he joined, the Raimon club will now be even more stronger! Especially now that there's 2 strikers that have Killer Moves, Ally included of course, she really wants to wait for the right time to use her moves.
   "Whoa! I can't believe he's really in the team!" Sam says, with a bright smile on his face.
Tim looks up at him. "Yeah! Now with him on the team there's nothing to worry about!" Ally nods slightly at that, but it seemed to anger Kevin. His face was scrunched up in disgust and he crossed his arms.
   "Agh give me a break. We don't even need that troll." He insulted him, Ally glared. "The Raimon already has my killer shot that's all we need!" He yells slapping his arm on his chest.
   "Kevin.." Ally growled, with a warning glare.
"Easy now Kevin." Steve added on with her.
Mark suddenly stops them. "Why are you getting upset about? We now have two awesome strikers and three Killer Shots! That means we're stronger than ever before!" He clenched his fist, then looked at the two to see their reactions.
Kevin twitched before stomping towards Axel, which alerted Ally greatly. Instinctively she rose from her slouched position to look at the two.
"Having me as the soul striker is more than enough.." Kevin growled at Axel, his face all scrunched up and serious.
Axel chuckled. "You get worked up easily, don't you pinkie?" Kevin suddenly grabbed Axel's shirt with a grunt.
"You trying to insult me troll?!" Kevin yells slightly at him, Ally quickly grabbed Kevin's wrist and dug her nails into his hand which made him flinch away quickly. The young boy was about to say something but Sylia saved the day by entering with Silvia.
"Hey everybody!" She greeted, to Ally's surprise she didn't seem to have heard the quarrel that happened. She then saw Celia come in behind her with a DVD in her hand.
"We have something for you to watch!" Celia noted with the same happy tone in her voice. Ally looked over at Kevin who was right in front of her, his face darkened and grunted slightly, as if he was about to yell or even punch her, but Ally hissed at him to shut up. Lucky he got the message because he looked away ticked off, his shoulders scrunched up and crossed his arms irritable.

Everyone all gathered up at a table and looked at a laptop that was opened up by Celia. A video showed up of a match, Ally curiously eyed the screen before hearing Sylvia spoke.
   "It's an Occult Game!" She announced to the team. Ally blinked at the screen with full attention, not paying attention to what the others said. She suddenly flinched back when she noticed something odd but she soon snapped out of it when she heard.
   "Hold on! How come the opponents aren't moving?" Mark. Mark was at the top of the table, closest to the screen but seemed to have noticed the odd thing that happened on the screen. Ally shrugged but raised an eyebrow, she gave a critical serious look as if trying to figure out what was happening.
   "Well, I guess it's because they can't move." Celia stated the obvious which made Ally turn her head at her and gave her a look that said Are you serious? with a raised eyebrow.
   "According to their rumours it's all linked to they awful curse.." Celia made her face darkened and raised her hands up a ghostly way which spooked everyone in the team. Heck, even Jim looked scared.
   Mark soon looked back at the screen and hummed in curiosity. "Interesting.." he mumbled.
   "Indeed." Ally nods along with him in agreement, she habitly crossed her arms.
Mark soon looked up at her with a determined look, he got up and raised his hand out to Ally. She looked at his hand and back up at him with a puzzled look.
   "I know Kevin learned his new move but.." he trailed off but regained himself. "We're going to need Lightning Crash for this! Okay?" He smiled at her.
  Ally chucked and nodded. "You bet!" She grabbed his hand and they both nodded at each other.