Axel Blaze's Entrance (Chapter 3)

"Woah! Willy hold up!" Ally yells at him when she sees Willy run away crying, she growls lowly at herself. She wanted to help so badly but her brother made her promise she'd stay with him. She never breaks promises, so she stays with her family. And she didn't go out to the field, because she believed in her team, she saw what they could do and believed in them.
  She suddenly notices that Willy threw his Raimon shirt away a few feet away from her, she looked up from the shirt and saw Axel looking and it with a glare and notices that Ally was watching him. She twitched her eye and gave him a pitied look, she wanted to tell him that if he didn't go out into the field her team would lose. Ally's panicking stopped her from doing anything though, so she moved her foot towards the field and tapped it.
   Axel's eyes widened as he understood what she meant, he grunts and seemed to be in a deep thought. Ally breathed out and looked out at the field, she suddenly gasped and her face turned pale. She noticed one of the players had fallen down onto the ground, she looked back at her mom and brother. Her eyes squinted in anger and something clicked in her.
    "Guys I'm sorry! I'll be right back!" She says and starts to sprint towards her team, she heard her brother calling her but she hoped that her mom would explain.

    "Tod! Are you okay?" Mark asks as he runs to his fallen comrade. He looked at his knee and saw that there was a nasty cut on it.
    "O-Oww.. no not really.." he breathes in as he tries to get up but ends up tripping and got helped from Mark and Nathan.
   "Guys! What happened? Tod! Are you okay?" Ally asks as she sprints down to the pitch and sees that the defender of the team was hurt. He groaned in pain and sat down on a bench, he was out of the game now. All that the team had was 9 players, they needed two more to be able to play.
  Ally steps in and breathes in bravely. "Guys." She calls out, everyone looked at her. Mark had hopeful eyes, so did Nathan. "Give me one of those uniforms." She grins.

   She changed into her uniform and ran out to her team, Mark jumps happily and runs to her.
  "You feel good?" He asks with a smile.
Ally gives him a boisterous grin. "Agh, you betcha! Also if you don't mind, I'd like to be defender if that's okay?" She asks cracking her neck which made her wince. Mark nodded and ran out to the field and Ally went to her defence place on the right side. The game started even though there was only 10 players, it was still better than nothing. Ally was the only one to jog up towards where the mid-field was while the other defenders were freezed behind her. She saw Kevin take the ball and passes it to everyone nearby. But suddenly they were cornered, so Ally quickly ran to Kevin and whistled to him.
   "Kevin pass now!" She yells quickly, Kevin hesitates but he soon almost lost the ball so he kicked into the air towards Ally, she headered it controlably before dribbling it away back to her teams post. Everyone looked surprised as to why she did that, even the other team was as well but they all chased after her.

  Suddenly Ally spun around and kicked the ball upwards where she later jumped up with it. She wanted to use lightning crash, but she hesitated for some reason. Instead she passed it over to the strikers at the front.
   "Kevin here!!" She shouts and kicked the ball towards him where he got it and headed for the goal, Ally soon fell back down and suddenly she groaned in pain as she noticed how hard the ground was, she slowly got back up.
    "Oh man! Are you okay Ally??" Jack asks, Ally narrowed her eyes towards him and grins.
    "Don't worry dude, I'm okay!" She says confidentiality, she soon stayed her ground and kept her eye on the ball. But what she saw made her almost pass out, the Royals were using very powerful moves that was slowly being kicked back to their goal and as they passed they knocked down every other teammate of Raimon.
  As they were about to get to Ally, she quickly punched the ground and yelled. "SHELL SHOCK!" An orb appeared on the ball but for some reason it exploded when the opponent backed away quickly enough. Ally's eyes widened, she suddenly noticed they were about to hit her but she dodged the ball and ended up drifting across the dirt ground and didn't get back up afterwards. Half of her face was scratched and burnt, she tried to get up but failed and instead moved her head to look at the defenders and Mark. She growled in anger as she saw that all was left was Mark, she again tried to get up and fell back down when she felt a foot stomp on her back.
   "Oh no you don't, just watch for now.." the Royal member snickered as he crossed his arms and looked over at the captain of his team talking to Mark who kept getting up but fell back down when the ball hit right in his ribs. Ally glared daggers at the Royals captain, he was torturing Mark. They then continuously kicked that ball right at the net, but it wasn't aiming for the net. It kept hitting Mark over and over again.
   "Is this a joke?.." Nathan grunted as he shakingly got up from his feet. "They can't be serious.. This isn't soccer! THIS IS WAR!" He suddenly sprints towards Mark.
   "Nathan don't-!" Ally shouts loudly at him as she widened her eyes at him.
Nathan pushed Mark back and the ball hit right on Nathan's head, everyone gasped.
   "NATHAN!"
   "What the heck?!"
As the ball was about to be kicked out from the net it instead suddenly pushed itself into the goal along with Nathan hitting it roughly. Mark turned around and ran to him.
  "Crap! Are you okay?" He asks as he crouched down and looked at Nathan.
The blue-haired boy was shaking. "Uh, Agh! I think so.." he managed to say.
Mark makes an irritated noise and looks back at the Royals captain. "Thanks for your help. But I've got it!" He yells. He then helps Nathan up. "It'll protect this net, it's my job!" Mark glared daggers at the captain and gently pushed Nathan away.

   Ally snapped and pushed the guy that was on her away and managed to stand up, but suddenly fell on her knees. She couldn't move, she felt weak and useless but the way Mark wasn't giving up made her get up but she was shaking so much she felt paralysed. She suddenly put her arms on her shoulder, a werid sting appeared from it. She tried to shake it off but it was still there.
  Suddenly a bright yellow light came from in front of her, she looked up and saw Mark holding the ball from coming into the net. Everyone gasped and looked at him, but flinched when they saw the ball hit his face and into the net. Mark bounced away from the goal and lands face-first into the ground.