Answers and Secrets (Chapter 11)

Ally snored soundly on her bed, her covers weren't covering her whole body and she was still wearing her old stinky socks from the match yesterday. In her sleeping state, she had no dream, just calming darkness.
Until it got rudely interrupted by...
"ALYYYYYY!" Gladys yelled from downstairs, Ally opened her eyes in shock and very slowly fell out of her bed.
"Yeah?" The brunette asked.
There was a pause. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN "Yeah?" YOU'RE GOING BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!"
Ally suddenly rubbed her head and processed on where she was, she soon remembered.
Soccer? Soccer club? Yesterday, the frontier? OH MY FF-" Ally jumped up from her position, ran into her closet and changed in less than a second. She took her bag and sprinted downstairs to where her whole family was. She saw her mom already putting scrambled eggs on the table, her sister Mae was putting on her school uniform for her Volleyball match, Marshall (yes I changed the brothers name sorry XD) was playing with a bouncy ball on the table and her father was nodding his head as he was listening to some music on his phone.
"Hun, please take that off. We're eati-" Gladys got cut off by Ally dashing into the kitchen, made short work of her scrambled eggs and immediately jumped up.
"Okay gotta go! Tell Ona-chan I love her! Bye love you guys!" Ally yells as she runs into the door, opens it, takes her roller-blades from the bushes and skates off full speed.
Everyone in the kitchen looked dumb-founded and there was an awkward silence.
"Did she just hide her blades in a bush?" Mae asks as he reached down to pick up her volley ball.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

At school, Ally, full force, barged the door down to her classroom. She stood there narrowing her eyes and saw her teacher.
"Hi teach, what's new?" She waved with a sheepish grin, she then trotted over to her seat and sat down casually. The teacher looked at the door and back at Ally, he repeated that process for a solid minute and soon shook his head.
"Allyson, would you please stay back for class so you could fix this." He ordered while nodding over at the door, Ally sweatdropped and nodded.
Lucky I know how to fix doors, did that too many times.. she sighed slightly and stayed silent for the teacher to start the lesson.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

After the school day finished, Ally dashed out to the school and headed for the wooden house club of the soccer nuts. She suddenly heard a bunch of YEAH!!'s and cheering so Ally being Ally, she kicked the door down and yelled.
"WHOOOOOOO! YEAH!" She drifted into the room with door under her, her arms were up into the air. "Why are we cheering?" Ally suddenly asked curiously. Everyone shouted and fell onto the ground.
"Because! Remember we're going to be a part of the Soccer Frontier!!" Mark explains to her excitedly, Ally grinned happily.
"Oh yeah! I forgot! Who are we going up against?!" Ally questioned as she jumped and skidded the door away from her and let it slam against a wall.
Everyone suddenly jumped up from their positions and leaned in to listen, from behind Axel still looked slightly shell-shocked from Ally's entrance but immediately snapped out of it and stared at Mark for an answer.
"We're playing..." he trailed off, everyone gathered and fidgeted for the answer. "I have no idea." He finished. Everyone sweatdropped and blinked in irritation.
Mark sheepishly scratched his cheek until someone came in through the door, well more like where the door was unit Ally came in.
"It's Wild middle school." It was the coach. "I see your clubs door is also tearing apart." He added as he noticed the door on the wall laying down.
"It seems that they played against Royals last year." Celia says, as she looks through some papers in front of her. Sylvia sitting beside her nods.
"No way! We're playing against a team that's that good??" Mark asks excitedly.
The coach chuckled. "Don't get so excited about it Mister Evans, you're probably going to get shot down by this team.
Mark looked over at the coach with an uncertain look but he also had a tint of irritated in his eyes.
"Oh, and one more thing." The coach stepped back.
"Hey there!" A tall, skinny boy with short and spiky-ish grey blue hair stepped into the club with a grin on his face. "How are ya?! I'm Bobby Shearer! I play defence." He introduced himself cheerfully.
The coach shook his head. "You are a strange one aren't you? Why would you want to play with such a cheap team as this." He asks but seemed like he didn't want an answer, to prove that he immediately walked out of the room. Bobby looked puzzled at the team and pointed back at the Coach in a confused way.
"Bobby! Hello!" Sylvia greeted, looking happy to see the new fella.
"Oh wow, hi Sylvia! What are you doing here in Raimon?" Bobby replied to her, Ally guessed that they knew each other.

"You two know each other?" She asked curiously.
Sylvia nodded. "Oh yeah, we go way back."
Mark soon stepped in. "Great to meet you!" He says as he grabs him hands. "Welcome to the team! Do your very best and help us win the Soccer Frontier!" He announced as he kept doing a pulling in and out hand-shake.
Bobby stuttered. "Yeah, but we're playing Wild. Are you sure we can beat them?"
Mark suddenly stops and looks up at him.
Kevin lowered his head. "What's your problem newbie? Acting like a know-it-all." He snarled.
Bobby didn't seem to take that badly. "Well I kinda do. I played against them in the last school I was in, they're really agile and powerful. They have good control of the ball and they're basically unstoppable when they're in the air."
Everyone awe'd slightly until Jack stood up.
"Sorry, I gotta go pee." He stated covering his... parts.
Kevin shook his head. "Oh no you don't. Don't go wimping out on us again." Jack furrowed his almost invisible eyebrows and sat back down.

Mark grinned. "Well hey! We'll beat them in the air! We have 3 moves! First there's the Fire Tornado! Then Dragon Crash. And then.. the big one Dragon Tornado!" Mark determinedly says to his teammates.
Axel nods his head up. "We also have Lightning Crash and Shell shock. Remember?" He asks.
Mark blinked. "Oh yeah that's right! Ally, this time try to use your moves, alright?"
Ally almost jumped and sweated slightly, but gulped and raised her head up. "Will do Cap'n!" She hit her hand on her head.
"That's great and all, but their jumping skills are just unbelievable." Bobby came back at, with his hand under his chin. "They might even take down your Dragon Tornado from above." He did a sign with his fist and acted as if it was getting crashed downwards.
Kevin puffed. "Keep dreamin' pal."

"No, he's right." Axel suddenly stated. "I've played against them as well. Their aerial skills are even better than Royals. And they can definitely steal the ball off of us." He finished farrowing his eyebrows.
"You're kidding me..." Timmy said looking very worried.
Ally groaned and hanged her head over her shoulder. "Man, that means Dragon Tornado won't work at all. Both my moves don't seem to be effective either." She searched the back of her neck.
"FINE!" Mark yells. "We'll just come up with a new move!!" He announced with his arm into the air. "We'll work on a new killer shot, no problem! We're going all the way to the top!" Mark yelled looking upwards, all Ally saw was the roof.

After Mark ordered to do some practice, it seems that the Bus driver Ms. Veteran. He talked about the team of Marks grandfather known as the Inazuma Eleven. He talked about how they were the best team in all of Japan. And after all of that talk, everyone went home.

Ally walked home alone, she was roller blading calmly on the streets back home, she was about to go off sprinting until..
"Oh! Ally wait up!" Nathan called out as he ran over to her. Ally sighed in relief as she stopped for her friend.
"Hey Nathan! How are you?" She asks when he came up to her.
He nodded. "I'm very good! We had a good day today huh?" He started to walk, Ally skated beside him.
"Haha, yeah that's for sure." She grinned cheerfully, before letting out a loud yawn. "You not tired?"
"Ha, oh no I am really. But hey I did want to talk to you anyway." He said, making Ally gulp and freeze, but she couldn't because she was drifting beside him on wheels.
"What happend during the Occult Match? You looked competely pale and frozen. Did something happen?" He looked genuinely curious and concerned.
Ally sighed and looked away, she didn't know what to say. She felt embarrassed to tell him, she reached over to he back and scratched it. She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder.
"Ally please, tell me. I'm worried about you, we're friends right?" He ruffled her hair playfully, which made Ally laugh and corrected her hair again.
"That's for sure. But yeah.. you know the fact that I.. remembered that I once played against the Occult match?" She asks.
"Yeah, that's what I'm asking." He nods.
"Well, did I tell you about my.. scar on my back?"
"Hmm-hmm. The lightning bolt you got when you were 11?"
"Yeah that one, well apparently when I got that scar. It left me getting some amnesia, my parents told me this about a year ago. They told me that I moved schools because I apparently forgot.. everything about my old school. Except for a few minor things, like soccer, you, and stuff but still.." she trails off and looks back at Nathan.
"I-I see.." he seemed shocked as well. "Well, hey at least nothing very bad happen to you." He smiled kindly to her and put his hand on her shoulder again. Ally smiled and nods.
"Thank you Nathan. You really are a great friend to me." She says reaching out for a high-five, when she notice that there was a fork on the road, one side to which she had to go and the other is for Nathan.
"Absolutely!" He agreed and high fived her, they soon did their goodbye hand-sign and went their seperate ways.