Best friend

Present 

There was a knock on the door and the person who entered the scene shocked shamoli and made swara happy... As soon as he entered shamoli gathered herself ran and threw herself into his warm embrace whereas swara was watching them with happiness...As they were engrossed in their hug swara cleared her throat to get them back into the room...

Swara : Ahmm hmmmm...If done sticking and kissing your darling then thodi nazre karam idhar bhi ho sarkar (please give a glance to me also)

Shamoli : Hawww swara you have become so shameless i never saw you like this...

Gets up hugs the person and shamoli stares her swara tells her to close the mouth otherwise flies will enter...Shamoli at once closes the mouth and drags the person from his arm and makes him sit on couch and makes herself comfortable beside him.....

Shamoli : Murali how come you are here..

Yes the person is murali raghavan swara's close friend and shamoli's fiance....

Swara : Actually i called him i thought you were missing him....The story has just began so when i start my romantic love making chapters with my darling i didn't wanted you to feel alone...

Shamoli (wide eyes shocked face) : Swara you are talking all these yeh sab kaise hua,,,kab hua....

Everyone in past two years have seen swara only serious,strict and lifeless sticking to her work so this side of hers is new to everyone who know her from 2 years..

Murali : She was always like that its just that this nature was stolen and taken away by this thief who is lying here peacefully ( he has tears in his eyes looking at sanskar) How is he now? That day in the morning when i called you up...before he finishes she cuts him off..

Swara : Hmmm that's when he reached me and i was in hospital for him and karan was treating him..

Murali : Then why didn't you temme ?

Swara : I was not in a situation to understand anything but as i composed i gave you the first call...

Murali : Have you informed Maheshwari's?

Swara : I think that is not needed and mostly everyone by now would have known,  anyways they are flying this weekend here for my engagement..

Murali :(angry tone) WTH are you talking about....R u out of your mind girl...You have lost it completely....

Suddenly they hear the monitor beeping high alert that sanskar's BP was increasing... Swara gave an angry glare to murali...

Murali : Sorry dear...(in mind) Same old possessive lover 

As swara was checking sanskar shamoli who was quite till now immediately started bombarding murali with questions....

Shamoli : (fake crying) You too knew about sanskar but didn't tell me..... You also didn't thought me worth sharing....You also knew about swara and sanskar.....How mean even when i was telling you about him you didn't utter a word except fighting with me when i told him disgusting for leaving his to be bride on the marriage day....

Murali ( Side hugging her) Shami he's not a person about whom i can talk because he is my breath my best friend but then the situations were not in our favour...His life was in danger and some said he died what should have been my way of telling this to you....he had tears in his eyes...

Shamoli: Ohhh baby please don't cry....Swara why did you call him?...I mean he'll get bored as it is he doesn't like family and romance dramas,,,,

Swara (smiling and winking ) i told you the reason sometime before.....(smiling) fact is now my story has entry of a smart, dashing and enigmatic person who played a perfect cupid in our love story..... So he'll only fill in the gaps therefore i called him...