Dead end....

Sorry for being so so late..Kaan pakad ke sorry.... Updates would be slow but i will surely complete both my books..Hope you all enjoy the reads of the final chapters and shower your love as earlier... Love you all...This update is specially for ShaVarJat my dear as usual your pings keep that love alive in me for my writing.... My friends and readers wish to tag everyone but for now tagging few of you.. @Sravs64 alizychaudhry1999 sumedhass meenugowsi Laxmimaurya jayakkanha praju2797 praveenakartha sanyayaa diveksha 

Hope you like it share your views with me....Just 2 more chapters to finish this book...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three evils in Swara's life were connected through video call. She saw them giving devilish smirk. While the fourth devil RM was playing with sanskars oxygen valve. Swara could see sanskar struggling to breathe his body was vigorously shivering. At that moment swara could just pray death for him instead of falling prey to such painful atrocities.

RM: You have an hour think and let me know your decision. Your one answer would decide his life or death.

Kavita: This is punishment for you as you didn't get Karan. Saying this she shows injection which she badly pierced into Sanskar.

Swara slipped on the ground with her back rested on the car door. She got another video call it was from Murali.

Swara: Murali, any clues about Kadu and Mishti I hope you could find them.... where is Arjun i wanna talk to him...Murali speak up damn it..

He just turned the cam and Swara went cold. Doctors were attending badly wounded Arjun. Being doctor seeing monitor she could feel he was critical.

Swara: Where is Kadu and Mishti?

Murali: Parth's goons kidnapped them.

Swara: I am coming there

Arjun spoke with difficulty.

Arjun : No, swara this is your chance finish them and get Sanskar back. I heard RM's husband speaking to Parth that they just need few hours more to finish this game. Before end of day they would take Sanskar away, after getting all their work done from you.

Those scavengers want to use his body to fulfill their desires. They will do it swara, please please don't back out from their.

Swara: What kind of work Arjun?

Arjun was not able to speak.

Murali: Arjun, please tell us ..

Arjun: They need clean chit in all cases so they can happily do their illegal dealings and earn lots of money. Also, they are planning something in the book launch in mumbai.

That lady wants sanskars assets, she knows everything related to his property matter... They will kill him Swaraaaa..

Swara: Mumbai but she is in Kolkata and attending function here...Arjun