Promise

Present :

Sanskars sleep broke who heard there conversation and was looking at swara gazing on the floor feeling embarassed due to murali....

Sanskar : Need help to complete the link of the story ( he was weak unable to sit)

swara :(Hearing his voice  glared ) no not at all you take rest....

He denied and assured he is fine with his killer smile....making her agree to his demand...she made him sit properly on bed supported by the pillows and sat next to him....He began to tell the story from his end

Sanskar POV FB

As soon as swara's call got cut i tried calling her back but her phone was switched off then i called this two loosers laksh was not reachable then i called murali but he also didn't lift my call i was so worried for their safety and mostly swara after whatever she said....

Murali POV FB :

Actually i saw sanskars call but was scared to lift it...i thought he would surely ask about swara and if i tell him she is at home and we are partying he'll kill us..So decided not to pick and tell a lie tomorrow that we slept early...

Sanskar POV FB

On not being able to reach them i called their security incharge who told me about them being in a party...As i was an 30 min drive far and was about to board the flight,it was difficult for me to drive and reach before 20 mins even if i speeded....So i told the security guy to trace swara last call location and reach her i also contacted with the pub owner as he was my friend to get help from his staff to co operate with my security....Before those bas***ds could touch her security people banged in the room and captured them....In all these drama they didn't see swara who escaped in dizzy state afraid of the scenario...

As i reached the hotel i saw her coming out of the pub in a wobbly state she was literally going to kiss the ground..... i told the driver to halt the car as we were on otherside of the road, i got down and rush to hold her but before i reach her....A white van came from no where and some goons pulled her in it....I again rushed back to the car and asked my security personnel to take the driver seat and we rushed behind the car....I can find her struggling inside to get herself free...We were chasing in full speed...As we reached juhu beach i saw swara jumped out of the van and as i shouted from behind those people got scared and rushed from there seeing fleet of car behind me with armed bodyguards.....I went near swara i saw she was concious and sobbing sitting in the mid of the road her hand,corner of lip,shin bone area were bleeding.... Her head was bowed down.....she was moving back hearing my footsteps due to fear.....As soon as i touched her shoulder she just threw herself in my arms as if she had got her life back...important thing was in that state also she recognised my touch....She was talking childishly and was in a pathetic mental condition due to which i realised she is drunk also under effect of some drug...She was now crying loudly like a baby...Her body and face had finger marks i felt like to killing those who touched her.....Before that i had to take care of her.....

Sanskar : (Shh shhhs hhh caressing her back) See nothing happened, I am there with you...,you are absolutely safe...

Swara :Those bad people tried to touch me...See they even hit me (she was showing her wound)

Sanskar ( Angry seeing her in pain i was clutching my fist to control anger) I was cleaning her wound with hanky and she was staring at me like a kid staring at candy floss....There was lot of pain in her eyes more then that it reflected trust and loads of varied emotion for me which i was getting connected but trying to avoid as i knew she was someone else's wife...I had been rude and strict all throughout with her because everytime i saw her innocent eyes.... i would fall for her....When the reality hit me that she is someone's wife and my feelings for her was wrong i tried to withdrew myself... She broke the silence