Epilogue 2

It was dark everywhere a big old godown admist forest is seen. It looks desserted, freaky between the lush greenery closed down from years. Going ahead it has a large area where few men can be seen while the person in black is seen resting on the arm chair with laptop infront. The person is seeing recording of a big room. Inside the scattered rooms with rats around swara is seen lying unconscious.

Only a dim light is hanging on her. She is in her bikers suit while her hairs which were tied in a neat bun are now all messy a streak of blood is dripping from near her ear. Her hands and legs are tied up with ropes. While her bag opened and things scattered lie on a side. That room is big enough and it's entrance is far from the place swara was lying. There were few tin sheets and drums with few more waste stuff. Some jammed machines.It was not used for a long time hence dusty. There were big empty can, which are stacked up.

Near the cliff , Laksh was still sobbing, while kadu and Rakshit were trying to pacify him. Abeer was trying to connect with family so Laksh could inform about the situation. A search team and few more officer's with cops were their with whom Murali was talking.

Murali: I think we must turn back because it's already dark. Team is here they will take care of further proceedings. As they can't go down the cliff at night we would get the bodies only in the morning.

Suddenly Murali remembered something. He came near where Laksh, rakshit, kadu and abeer stood.

Murali: (softly) Guys, swara she is not here. She might be in danger.

All the heads snapped towards his piece of information.

Actually sanskar's ring was showing some location deep inside the forest. When i informed it swara turned in as she felt something fishy. I was trying to connect but couldn't find her and last voice message i got from her in that She said if everything would be fine she would join in but as she is not here that means.

Laksh(instantly):That means bhai and maa are alive and swara is with them.

Kadu: It also can be a trap those people might have seen bhai's ring and thrown it into the forest. Just to mislead and trap swara or anyone of you.

Abeer: Still, We must track it and go there. They would need our help.

Murali glanced at the iphone which was crushed with the impact.

Kadu: Which location you might have seen it. Anything that you remember .

Murali: Yes, it was before starting of cliff but it would be difficult as forest is dense and dark. We have travelled much ahead and won't be able to locate anything exact location as it was deep in the forest. My phone is also crashed. We would have to wait till dawn.

Laksh: Bhai, is injured he might have lost lot of blood by now. He may not survive at such if he doesn't get medical assistance. God knows what they would have done with maa. Swara has she reached them or not.

Murali: Her tracker was not getting connected i tried before the crash.

Kadu: She might be in trouble.

Kadu came ahead and kept hand on murali's shoulder.

Abeer: Damn it my tracker is showing scattered area.

Murali: There might be jammers in the location. They would be changing the location just to mislead us.

Rakshit: They mighy also be keeping watch on us.

They were in dilemma what to do next.

Shams: Can we all together go in jungle or near the road instead of sitting here and brooding?