Renji Vegetable Juice & The Arcade Center

A/N: Disclaimer: Some parts were directly taken/adapted from the prince of tennis anime.

Rei entered the regulars' courts and was soon embraced into a neck-like grip by Kirihara, "Rei-chan welcome to the regulars' courts."

"Kirihara-san, please let go," Rei exasperated.

"Regulars gather round!" said Yukimura. "To win the Kantou Regionals, I have asked Renji to prepare a special training menu."

"Hello everyone," said Renji while carrying two boxes. "For this special training we're going to start with our footwork"

"Power ankle adding two 250 g training weights, including the socks will weigh 1 kg."

"Furthermore many red, blue and yellow cones along with color-coded red, blue, and yellow balls have been prepared."

"Make an error and it's over," said Renji

"I see!" Kirihara exclaimed while holding his tennis racket.

"I and Yukimura will be fielding the balls."

"Kirihara get on A court."

"Rei get on B court," said Yukimura.

"Blue!" exclaimed Kirihara while smiling.

"Red!"

"Yellow!" while hitting the color-coded ball to the same-colored cone.

"It sure is awesome, after Renji hits the ball, he can distinguish the color right away," said Jackal Kuwahara referring to Akaya. "Being able to distinguish the colors while moving is a skill that can't be matched."

"That's not true, look at the next court... she's doing the same," said Marui Bunta.

"Red! Blue! Yellow!" Rei exclaimed while having fun returning the balls to the same colored-cone.

"Oh! Suddenly my feet feel heavier," said Akaya. Renji fielded another ball and Akaya exclaimed, "Red."

"Isn't that blue?" Renji interjected. However, Akaya's concentration is high and was not fooled by Renji's misdirection.

"Hmm... not bad," exclaimed Niou.

On Rei's side Yukimura fielded two balls and Rei returned it easily.

"Heh! She's got some skills," said Marui.

The practice ended with neither Akaya nor Rei making a mistake even after they were fielded three balls at once.

"Good job!" Yukimura told Rei.

"Doumo!" replied Rei.

"Heh! Good job Rei-chan!" Kirihara tried to glomp Rei again but this time Rei was ready and avoided Kirihara.

Next up is Marui and Jackal. On trying to return the three balls Marui and Jackal made a mistake and were soon introduced to the Renji Special Vegetable Juice.

Rei and Akaya watched in horror as both senpais tried to get to the water fountain but dropped before getting there.

'That was close! Good thing I didn't make a mistake!' both thought.

Lastly were Niou and Sanada.

Rei watched in excitement as she saw how fast Sanada's racket swing is. 'Wow I want to play this guy!' Rei thought.

Niou made a mistake and ended up in the same situation as Marui and Jackal while Sanada didn't make a mistake.

Although Yagyuu was kicked from the regulars, he still trained with the regulars as his strength is on par with a regular, and in case an injury happens, he can always substitute.