Seven

Prim's footsteps echoed onto the tile as she made her way briskly towards the library. At the moment she was in danger of being late and she was sure Tom wasn't okay with tardiness, and she'd hate for this to be another impression she gave him. Luckily there were two minutes to spare as she neared the doors. They were practically within her reach now.

Pressing onto the large wooden doors, they swung open revealing a practically empty library. Primrose sucked in a deep breath taking in the thick air before entering. It was almost eerie how there was only the librarian and one other student when she walked in. Windows streamed through light where dust particles were evident floating. She felt the air get mustier as she ventured towards the back where she knew Tom would be. Her whole body felt tingly as she was nervous not knowing what this session would consist of. Being alone with him like this was sure to be different than normal.

She found him seated quietly with a few books on the table in front, staring out a window. He always looked like this, serious and stoic. She wasn't surprised that he was already here waiting.

Tom could easily tell she had arrived and turned to face her, annoyance written all over his face, "You're late."

"Hardly! I'm very sorry though." she placed down her notebooks besides him and in front of the chair where she'd be sitting.

"I expect you to be on time." she only nodded as she took a seat.

It felt strange sitting so close to Tom, their chairs side by side. He towered over looking down on her rather easily looking over what she brought. Figuring this time would have to be used to figure out where she was compared to him with work.. He also knew he needed to 'get to know her' better if anything was going to work. Though the Slytherin had no doubt that this would be a breeze. If he could get professors, advanced wizards to hang onto his every word- then he could get a meek sixteen year old girl to follow him as well.

"Before we get started I would like to know some stuff about you."

Prim's head cocked to the side surprised that he was bothering, "w-why?"

He raised an eyebrow scoffing, "why? Well, if I'm going to be helping you out then I think I deserve to know a little on you."

Her mind went through all the possibilities of things she could tell him. None of it seemed like good ideas though- 'yep Tom, I cut myself and feel like I am absolutely worthless!' there was nothing she could think to say, "What do you want to know about me? There's really not that much to say."

"I'm sure there's something." he put on a smirk hoping to appeal to her since he knew for a fact girls loved certain kinds of attention. He of course knew how to play people, make him seem more charming.

"Not really.."

"Not really?"

"Yeah.."

Tom could only sit there in the dim light of the library gaping. This girl was being infinitely difficult about a simple question and it was about to drive him mad. He was used to getting immediate answers, and he could see that wouldn't be the case here. Primrose sat awkwardly with her head slightly downcast, hair covering the sides of her face. For an odd reason her right hand loosely held onto her left wrist. Tom noticed everything anyone could possibly do but her actions were always so out of the ordinary from other girls, or at least the ones in Slytherin.