Chapter 6

Keeths P.O.V.

We leave Jake's house. J takes me to the mall. "Is this where you wanted to take me?" I ask. "Yes doll, I thought ya'd like some new stuff" J says as he smiles. I nod my head and smile back. J puts his hood up and we get out of the car. J and i walk into the mall holding hands, and we walk into my favorite stores. Hot topic, Spencer's, Victoria secret, and plenty more. Once we've went to all the stores i want to go to we load all the stuff into the car and go home. 

Jokers P.O.V.

The ride home was silent, until Keeth speaks. "He hasn't touched me in months J. All those messages you read are old." I glance at her, and Keeth has a tear going down her cheek. "Whats the point if there old, they still happened." She looks at me and says "That was when me and him were dating J. He left me weeks ago because i couldn't 'satisfy' his needs. He agreed to still be friends, but nothing more. It still hurts to think about it." She said that last part quietly. More tears spill from her eyes. "I didn't know doll. I'm sorry." I tell her, and i really am sorry because i never tell people i'm sorry. We pull up in the drive way and Keeth gets out and grabs her stuff without a word. She walks up to her room and closes the door behind her. I feel guilty for reading her messages and having her go through all of that. God i really am in love with her. Me...The Joker, you'd never think it be possible for me to love, but i guess it is.