Chapter 21

Jokesters POV:

I push as hard as i can to get Jackson off of me. He just won't budge. I then begin to pound on his back and scream as loud as possible. This works thankfully. He lets go of the lip lock he had on me and i can finally breath. "Now is that any way to treat a man who just saved your ass? hmm? I think not" He says after pushing me down on a couch. Then I hear it, the best thing I've herd all day. "And is that anyway to treat what is mine? I don't think so Jackson, Hahahaaaa" Joker. "Pumpkin!" Im so full of joy and happiness."Hello there baby dolllll" 

"Pumpkin help he won't get off of me!" I plead as Jackson begins to crush me under his wait. Within seconds Pumpkin has Jackson off of me and pinned on the wall. "Now now Jackssssooonnn, you no the rules. Don't touch what is MINE" Pumpkin tells Jackson right before he shoots him in the head. I smile and run up to him, jumping within his waiting arms. "Oh pumpkin thank you for saving me" I tell him. "Anything for you dollll. Now lets go home." 

Time skip to home

Once we arrive home i go up stairs and take a shower. Having a bunch of men flirt with, look at, and touch you is simply disgusting in my book. 'Perverts'. I make sure to scrub my pale skin still its red, which tells me i'm clean. I get out of the shower and head into my room to get dressed. 

I open the door, but i find pumpkin sitting on my bed on his phone. "What cha doing pumpkin?" I ask sweetly. He looks up from his phone and smiles at me. "Just waiting for you my baby dollll" He says walking over to me. "I think you deserve something for being such a good girl for daddy, don't you?"My eyes widen at his statement. "Well baby dolll?" I look up at him and nod fast. "That's what i thought" He says right before picking me up and tossing me on the bed.

I feel my heart beet quicken as he crawls between my legs and up to my face. Once his lips are above mine a I look deep into his eyes. i see lust and hunger swirling around in his baby blue orbs. "Daddy?" I ask innocently. "Yes dolll?" I lean closer so our lips are only centimeters apart. "I want you" I whisper seductively as i lay my head back down.  His eyes grow darker and he leans down smashing his lips on mine, wasting no time at all. I moan softly into the kiss. We break away for air and i say breathlessly "Please pumpkin, I need you." This made him go wild. He rips the towel away from my body leaving me naked. Then he rips his shirt off as well as his pants, leaving him in his boxers. "Take them off baby dolll. And hurry, daddy wants your little kitty badddd." Just hearing him say this makes me weak. I Hurry on top of him and quickly strip him of his boxers making him nude with me. 

Once he's naked he quickly flips us so he's on top again. Then without warning he thrust himself inside of me. I moan out in pain and pleasure as pumpkin grunts. After a minute, he begins to thrust hard and fast into my tightness, making me feel less pain and so much more pleasure. "PUMPKIN!" I moan loud as he moves at an inhuman rate. 

I feel a knot form in my stomach as the pleasure builds up rapidly. My moans get louder as i feel myself near my end. "Pumpkin i'm, i'm, uh, gonna" I moan before he says "Hold on dolll, gna wait for daddy" I bite my lip as i try to hold on, but the pleasure is getting to be to much. Black dots begin to blur and take over my vision, my eyes grow heavier by the second, and the knot in my stomach is about to unravel. 

"NOW BABY DOLL, CUM FOR DADDY" Pumpkin yells. I scream as my knot unravel's and my walls begin to constrict around his length. As i begin to release, i also come down from my high. I hear pumpkin grunt "oh shit baby" as he quickly pulls out after i'm done and releases himself on my stomach. He falls down next to me breathing heavy. "Such a goood Baby dollll" He tells me as he pulls me closer and onto his chest where i cuddle up on him and hum "uh-huh". He pulls a blanket over us and whispers to me "Night my dolll". "Night daddy" Is all i say before passing out.

A/N: Hey guys hope you enjoyed the 3 chapters i did for you today. if you have any feed back or anything you want to happen in the story just let me know and ill do my best to include what you say. good night my dolls. 

-L