Chapter 16

A/N Hey guys sorry i haven't updated in a while I've been busy. here's the new chapter. if anyone has any suggestions or comments I'm open to hear them all. Also this is a smut chapter just so ya know... okay, Love ya

-L

Keeths POV

'I can't believe it' I thought to myself. 

Once J and I got home I ran up to my room and looked into my full length body mirror. My eyes widen in awe. I looked so...different. It was a good different. I squealed in excitement at my new look and ran to J office to find him sitting in his chair looking bored. I ran over and jumped into his lap startling him at first but he then chuckled at my actions. 

"Why so happy baby doll?" He questioned.

"I look amazing!" I squealed. J just looked me up and down and smiled. 

"Yes doll ya do. Why don't we have some fun, because your new look is so...Sexy." J whispers in my ear causing goosebumps to erupted all over my pail skin. 

"What did ya have in mind Daddy" I whisper sexually into his ear my warm breath gliding agents it causing him to shiver. 

Within seconds J is up carrying me in his arms running to his. Once we're there he throws me on the bed and quickly locks the door. I giggle as he stalks towards me like hes the predator and I his prey. A sly smile grows on his face as he gets closer and closer. When he finally reaches the bed he gets on it and crawls over to me making sure it get on top of me in the process. 

"J" I whisper as I bite my lip in a teasing manner. I earn a growl from the man above me causing my lower region to ache in want and need of him to be within me. Before I know it J is kissing me lustfully, making a small moan come from my lips during the kiss. J's hands roam my body until he reaches the hem of my shirt. He slides it off of me painfully slow making me growl in iteration. J chuckles and finally rips off my shirt along with his own. Once J's hands are back on my body he slithers them down behind my back and unclasp my purple bra making my breast bounce when they're released. J throws my bra to the side and his hands make there way down to my pants, sliding them off in one simple tug leaving me in my matching purple thong. Once hes back hoovering over me and kissing me my hands make there way down to his pants. I pop the button open and unzip his zipper. I tug on his pants till they fall. J sits up and pulls his pants off the rest of the way, reveling a huge tent in his boxers. My eyes widen and I feel my lower region getting wet...Very wet. 

J notices my staring and leans down till hes at my neck and starts kissing softly down it, until he finds my soft spot causing me to moan gently. Once J heard the moan he started attacking my soft spot making my moans louder. 

"J-J" I moan out. Soon after I moan out his name he begins to go lower, till hes at my breast. He takes my left tit into his mouth and starts sucking and biting hard while he massages the right one. After a moment he switches and repeats his action with my other tit. Once my chest is covered in J's saliva he begins to trail kisses down my stomach and once hes at the hem of my panties he takes them in his teeth and pulls them down.  

My breath hitches as he spreads my legs and puts his face between them. J gently licks my womanhood until he reaches my bud which causes me to buck my hips. After a moment he sticks a finger into my whole and begins to thrust. 

"D-daddy?!" I moan shocked at his action. J continues thrusting and licking, causing me to feel the hot knot form in my stomach. White dots blur my vision and my breath gets heavier.

" I'm g-gonna...I'm gonna c-cum" I yell as the knot becomes loose. J picks up the pace causing me to come undone faster. Finally I yell out in pleasure as my hot cum goes into J awaiting mouth. 

I pant heavily as he cleans up the mess I've made. Once everything's been clean J crawls up my panting form and looks into my eyes, lust and hunger along with something else I can't name swirl in his blue orbs.

"Are you ready my Jokester?" He ask. 

"Jokester?" I question.

"Its your new name that comes along with your new look my baby doll.... Now are you ready?" J asks again. I smile at my newly given name and nod.

"Yes pumpkin, I'm ready" And with that J thrust himself into my womanhood and begins to pound hard making me lose my breath fast. I begin panting hard trying to catch my breath while moaning out. J groans my new name aloud as if testing how it taste on his tough. A smile makes its way onto my lips as I hear him moan it aloud. 

After a few moments of pleasure I begin to feel the knot form withing my stomach and yet again the white dots cloud my vision. 

"J I-I gotta..." i pant.

"Me too baby doll" J grunts and speeds up. As i face my release I scream J's name out as he moans out mine. Once we have released J falls down on top of me tired from the work he had just done.

"Rest Jokester we have a big day ahead of us." Pumpkin tells me.

"Okay, night"

"Night"