Chapter 3

Alessa

I stepped into the private jet that would take me to my temporary home in America and sighed. I did not feel comfortable leaving Italy and the Family for such a long period of time but I do admit that this was probably for the best. Not that I agree with it though.

I see Lorenzo step up on the jet and I try to greet him with a smile but I fail miserably.
"Don't worry, boss. The Signore is very capable as well as the men we have stationed at our base," he encourages.
I sigh, "I know, I know. But if the Camorra catch wind of our plan then everyone's life is in danger- Padre's, yours, mine, Cesare's."
"What about me?" I hear a muffled voice. I see Cesare stumbling in with his mouth full of food and the top buttons of his suit undone.
I rolled my eyes. "Cesare get your sorry culo in here. We're about to leave."
He gives me his signature cheeky grin. "Sorry boss!" He plops himself down on his seat and takes out a bag of chips from inside his suit.
"How did that even fit?" Lorenzo asks incredulously. "You know what? Never mind. I don't even want to know."
"Lorenzo, can you bring in the rest of the men in here please?" I leaned my head back on the headrest.
"Of course." He leaves with a quick nod of his head.

The men stumble in one by one, each with a nod of respect in my direction. I then gave the signal to the pilot to take off. And before I knew it, we were leaving Italy and heading off to this nightmare called high school.
.
.
.
I looked down at the fake ID. My new name was Arabella Romano and I was to be an Italian exchange student coming to America to study. I snorted. How ridiculous. An exchange student?

Is something wrong, don? I hear Lorenzo ask.
"Nothing, nothing," I sigh. "I-
Cesare interrupts. "I'm hungry."
"Find something for yourself, pigrone," Lorenzo drawled.
"Vaffanculo," Cesare grinned, flipping him off.
"Figlio di putt-" Lorenzo starts.
"Shut up, both of you." I rolled my eyes.
After a two second pause, Cesare starts up again. "Why couldn't my fake name be something cooler?" Cesare whined. "I don't like Cosimo."
"Deal with it, idiota." Lorenzo snorted.
"At least you got Luca. That's actually kind of cool." Cesare huffed. "I wish I got something like-
I interrupted Cesare before he could continue rambling. "Where are we staying?"
"You will be attending Springbrook high school in Malibu, California. It is by the beach, I am informed." Lorenzo said as he flipped through the details on his phone.
"Yes, the beach!" Cesare pumped his arms up in the air with his mouth full of chips. "Do you think we can visit? Will there be hot girls? Do you think they'll like me? What am I saying of course they'll like me. I'm hot. I should probably-"

"Shut up, Cesare." Lorenzo and I sighed at the same time.

Kind of a filler chapter! I just wanted to introduce Cesare's character more here and the dynamic between the team members. Hope you enjoyed it!

P.S. I've decided Cesare's character! He will be played by Dylan O' Brien!