Eating Fire

Lucy bolted down the hallway, trying to escape him. "You can't run from me forever, Lucy!" she heard him yell. Picking up the speed, she ran down the stairs and onto the main floor. Skidding to a stop, Lucy whipped around and looked to where she had just come from. Erza and Gajeel rushed over and blocked the doorway. Soon enough, he arrived. He stopped noticing Erza and Gajeel preventing him from reaching Lucy. A low growl emitted from his throat, "Move." He said dangerously. Erza shook her head.

"You need to calm down and tell us what's gotten into you." Erza told Natsu, being sure to remain in her current position. She looked over to Gajeel who was srunching his nose like he had smelled something bad.

"Dude, please tell me you have a new cologne or something. That scent is gross."

Nastu chuckled darkly. "I would expect you to know what it is." A smirk appeared on his face. "Well Lucy, I will get you. But not right now apparently. I'll be back." He told her before running back up the stairs. The sound of glass breaking told everyone that he had broken a window and jumped out. Erza turned to Gajeel who was frozen in his spot.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

"He couldn't have meant...How old is Natsu?" Gajeel asked. Think for a moment, Erza answered, "Same as Lucy, Seventeen. Why?"

"It's a little young, but it's not impossible..." He let out a loud sigh before continuing. "Let's just say he's having a hormonal attack."

EARLIER THAT DAY....

"Hey Lucy!" Natsu shouted across the room to his teammate. Lucy turned around in her swivel chair and waved to the boy happily. "Hey!" Happy flew over to her, standing on the counter he asked Mirajane for a fish. Mira bent down for a second, when she came back up a fish was in her hands. Happy gave a big smile before digging into the fish. Lucy looked at Mira in amazement and confusion.

"How did you do that?" She asked, looking for a bucket full of fish somewhere. Mira smiled before answering. "There's a cooler on a shelf just for Happy under the counter."

Lucy shrugged and continued to sip her drink as Natsu approached slowly. Realizing that he was acting very weird, Lucy turned to him. "What's up with you?" Natsu looked up, looking at Lucy with wide eyes. His expression was showing signs of deep thought, he was troubled about something. Lucy continued to watch him curiously. He took a step back, tilting his head down he began to think about what was happening to him.

LUCY'S P.O.V.

I stared at Natsu's weird behavior. He kept muttering about wanting something. I couldn't really make out his words. Just as I was about to ask again, I heard him chuckled darkly. He looked up at me, a smirk plastered on his face. Fear rushed through me, this was not the Natsu I knew. I jumped off my chair and ran through the guild doors. It wasn't long before I heard his evil laughing behind me.

"C'mon Lucy! Let me...play with you." He shouted, running faster. I squeaked in fear before taking a sharp right into an alley that lead to the guild's back door. Once it was in sight I felt a slight ping of hope. Erza and Makarov were having a meeting in his office which is right next to the backdoor. Finally reaching it, I pried it open, getting a peak at Natsu. That smirk was still on his face and fire was beginning to surround him. I ran to the door of his office, knocking then quickly opening it to find the office empty. I inwardly cursed before heading to the main room which was up the stairs, down a hall, and down more stairs. Carefully but quickly stepping on the steps, I made it to the hall. I heard the backdoor slam open, "Ooh Lucy? Where are you?" Natsu called in a taunting voice. I bolted down the hall, looking for anyone to help me.

"Erza!!" I screamed causing Natsu to growl. He was about twenty feet behind me now. "I wouldn't do that, Lucy." He warned. Soon enough I saw the stairs, trotting down them I emerged into the guild hall. Erza must have heard me because immediately after her and Gajeel blocked off the entrance from where I had just ran out of.