Chapter 2

Pairings: Natsu and Lucy; Erza and Jellal; Gajeel and Levy

Rating: T- for cussing and some interesting situations not recommended for people under 13.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything in this story. The characters belong to Hiro Mashima, the mastermind behind Fairy Tail, not me. Sadly.

LUCY'S P.O.V.

I watched as Loke and Natsu fought. I was still in shock that Erza had lost, even when I knew I really should be doing something. But, I mean, Erza! ERZA! Dang... Loke's hands were glowing yellow, while Natus's hands were lit on fire. Nothing out of the ordinary. Loke smashed his leg into Natsu's side, sending him into a tree. But just in time, Natsu caught himself, jumping off the trunk and towards Loke once again. Natsu threw a punch in Loke's direction, but he easily dodged. When a sly grin replaced Natsu's angered expression, Loke's eyes widened. He was still in the air from dodging the attack, that's when Natsu did his Dragon Wing attack. I couldn't help it anymore, I reached to my side and pulled out the whip Virgo had given me in Edolas. I aimed for Natsu's ankle. Successfully wrapping it around his leg, I gave a hard pull, yanking him down onto the ground with a loud 'THUD'. Unfortunately, Loke was scathed by Natsu's attack. He apologized before returning back to the Spirit World. I sighed angrily before deciding to take matters into my own hands. Natsu stood, a deep growl emitting from his throat. I closed my eyes, concentrating all my magic energy into what I was about to do.

Sadly, Natsu was one step ahead. He appeared in front of me, grabbing my arms and immobilizing them behind my back. Now that he was behind me, I kicked back, hitting him hard in the shin. He winced slightly before leaning into my ear, whispering dangerously. "Don't push me, or I might have to punish you."

I shivered at his breath against my ear. Holy crap was he really starting to bother me. I eventually gave in, allowing him to toss me over his shoulder once again. While he was taking me off to who knows where, I began to plan my escape. It would have to be while he was either gone, or asleep. I would have to wait and see which one came first. I also have to figure out how to cover up my scent and any trace of him finding me. I could always do what Mira suggested, hide in the most obvious place. Since he's Natsu he'll think I'll try and hide extremely well, but if I hide in the most obvious place, he'll look there last. It was a good plan when hiding from idiots.

I hope you know I can hear every thought you have...

"Damn it!!" I screamed, all thoughts leaving my mind. Yep, I'm screwed. Natsu laughed loudly before setting me against a tree. I attempted to stand, just to be pushed back onto the ground. My butt landed on the hard ground and pain shot through my lower half. I rubbed my backside, trying to soothe it. "Damn you.." I muttered, knowing he could hear me. Before I knew it, he was staring me in the face, about two inches away from me to be exact. The glare he was holding did nothing but make me angry. What?! I was just trying to say 'Thanks' for that painful push! I crossed my arms and looked away from his piercing eyes, my eyebrows knitted in anger and discomfort. He grabbed my chin gently, but forced me to look at him. Deciding to act like a child, I closed my eyes and stuck my tongue out at him. Let me just say, what happened after that was completely my fault. Kind of.

Natsu shoved his mouth over mine, demanding sort of. And guess what? My tongue was still out. Retracting it immediately, it was replaced by his own. I squeaked from the sudden action, trying to pull away. But my waist was currently being held by his arms and my legs were being pressed together by his. I pushed my hands on his chest, but I have no upper body strength what so ever, so that didn't work.

The kiss was demanding and full of want. I was too confused to realize that he was slowly laying me onto the ground. Once I did realize, he was already running his hands up my sides. I couldn't hold it any longer. I ripped my face away and laughed, trying to push his hands off my tickle spot. "No! Haha! S-stop!!" I yelled, trying to breathe. Natsu only looked at me oddly before smiling evilly. He lightly began to poke and run his fingers on my sides. I kicked and flailed, trying to escape from this hell. I couldn't stop laughing even though I wanted to.