Chapter 5

WARNINGS: Lemon in this chapter! But I will tell you when it comes.

I shoved Natsu away from me, sighing heavily. He could seriously be a big idiot sometimes.

"Follow me," I demanded, standing up from the table and walking into the bathroom. He smiled and followed me like a puppy, giggling slightly and bouncing with every step. I reached the bathroom and stretched over the tub, turning the waiter on. I don't really care if it's cold or hot, I'm not the one who's going in it anyways. Once the tub was full, I turned to the still flaming Natsu.

"In." I said, pointing at the water. He looked at it, then back at me, shaking his head. "In." I said once again, getting annoyed. He continued to disagree though. So, I did what I had to do. I grabbed Natsu by his shirt, lifting him into the air and tossing him into the water. The bath was cold obviously because the whole room filled with steam as the fire went out. I always knew my hidden strength would come in handy someday! I didn't really think I would be in this situation, but whatever. At least he's not on fire anymore. The steam cleared and there sat a soaked Natsu, looking around completely confused.

"How did I get here?" He asked, noticing I was in the room as well. He gave a sly grin, "Wanna join me?" Scoffing, I folded my arms.

"No thanks. I'd rather not sit in boiling water." I told him. Natsu looked down into the water, watching the water make a rolling motion. He sighed, "I was on fire, wasn't I?" I simply nodded before exiting the bathroom and heading to the living room.

As I sat onto the couch, I heard a loud splashing sound, followed by small sloshing sounds. Natsu appeared in the doorway, his clothes dripping. He trudged through the room, leaving a wet trail as he walked into the bedroom. Natsu didn't even bother to close the door as he began to take off his shirt and pants. I squealed, rushing over to the door and slamming it closed. I did not need to see that.

Not yet, anyways.

Oh, shut up! I don't even want to see you in the nude. I can barely handle Gray. *shudders*

"Come on, Lucy. You know you want this." Natsu said, in the doorway once again... naked. I loud scream escaped my mouth as I covered my eyes.

"Ah! My virgin eyes! Why? Why do you hate me so?" Keeping my eyes closed, I reached for the pillow that was next to me, shoving it onto my face. I felt the couch shift, knowing Natsu had just sat next to me. Taking the pillow off and using it to guard the side of my face, keeping him out of view, I ran into the bedroom. I frantically searched for his clothes. Finding a pair of shorts I covered the side of my face once again and hurried to the living room. Only I crashed into Natsu and all his nakedness.

"No no no no no no no!" I shouted, rushing past him and out the back door. He wouldn't dare come outside, right?

A few minuted passed before Natsu came outside, in a pair of shorts, thank god. I sighed and walked inside, passing him. I heard the door slam shut behind me, causing me to turn around and see why Natsu had done that.

"I'm going to bed."

Oh no you're not!

Oh yes I am!

Well, unless you wanna do something else? *suggestive wink*

No... You said we could wait until tomorrow! So I'm going to take you up on that offer. I need to prepare myself.

Alright...

MIDNIGHT

Lucy was sleeping happily on the couch. Although she wasn't very happy about the fact that it was, well, the couch. An earlier argument with Natsu resulted in her throwing a pan at his head, him getting mad and locking her out of the room. As you can probably tell, that ended well...