Chatper 3

I screamed my head off and ran out the door.

NATSU'S P.O.V.

I watched the lunatic run and scream. Something inside me told me to leave her be, while the other told me to chase after her as if playing tag. Deciding on the second one, I ran after Lucy. She wasn't hard to find because the entire time she was screaming like a dying animal. I was sneaking up from behind when I accidentally stepped on a twig, causing Lucy to turn around, see me, and run in the other direction.

"No! No! No! No! No! No!" She shouted, flailing her arms wildly in the air. I chuckled before chasing after he once again. She would swerve in and out of the forest that was nearby. Damn, can she run. I started to get tired and out of breath, so I decided to go out with a bang. Do you want to know how I did this? I lit the ground on fire.

"Eeeeeek!!" Lucy squeaked, prancing around, trying to get out of the fire. When she noticed it wasn't hurting her, she turned to me, hands on her hips.

"Very funny, Natsu.." She said in a mocking tone before taking off again. I sighed angrily. Truly deciding to end this now. I sped up, only a few feet behind her now. I reached my arms out and jabbed my fingers into her ribs. She jolted backwards, landing in my arms. Lucy grabbed her sides, massaging them. Sending me a glare, she stuck her tongue out at me. When I began to lean forward, she retracted her tongue, eyes widening. I laughed and walked back to the house.

"I hate you, I hate you, I hate you..." She muttered. "Hey Natsu?" I looked down to her, "Did I mention that I Hate You?"

"No, I don't think you did.." I said, smiling.

"Oh, well I hate you." She told me before pushing out of my arms and walking into the house, slamming the door in my face. I growled before shoving it open. "That wasn't nice."

"You're the one to talk about nice!" Lucy shouted, sitting down at the table. I went and sat in the seat across from her, watching in amusement as she scooted her chair away from me, hitting the wall and whacking her head in the process. She winced and grabbed the back of her head before putting on a pouting face. I gave a small smile before standing up and going into the bedroom. Plopping down onto the comfy bed, I began to relax my muscles from the tiring chase. That's when I heard the front door quietly click closed...

LUCY'S P.O.V.

I watched Natsu stroll into the bedroom. Taking my chances I quietly stood up and tip-toed over to the front door. Carefully, I opened it, stepping outside, I attempted to close the door silently, but it made a small clicking noise. Knowing that Natsu would be able to hear that, I booked it. Running as fast as I could towards the forest. I did zig-zag motions for no reason at all. When I got to the forest I ran around wildly, placing my scent on everything I could, trying to confuse him. I would run through trees in different patterns before I came across a tall tree that was suitable for climbing. I grabbed onto the closest stable branch and pulled myself up. Continuing to climb higher and higher.

"Lucy!! If you don't come out this minute I will find you and make sure to make your already two punishments ten times worse!" Natsu yelled from somewhere in the forest. I settled on a thick branch and listened to him yell. All the while thinking 'If you can find me.'

Thanks for telling me where you are.

My eyes widened, I had totally forgot about that telepathy thing!! Damn it! Natsu ran over to the tree I was in, smirking at me from the bottom.

"Wow, you climbed high... Wonder how you're gonna get down."

I face palmed, how big of an idiot am I? Not thinking of how to get down once he left. Well, crap!