The Town of Ferrybrooke

On a map, it wasn't even marked; just a slight curve in the road pictured. The picture Ferrybrooke painted though, was more valuable than a mark on the world's pages.

Ferrybrooke housed supernatural creatures behind a cacophony of curses, preventing any creature with a damned soul from leaving.

But there was no rule on creatures arriving.

Ferrybrooke was once ruled by the descendants of Fenrir, creatures of the night who destroyed any goodness in someone within a single bite. However, while they ruled for over 200 years, in 1764 it was taken over by creatures bound in blood and death.

The Draugar were often called vampires, but they ruled nonetheless with power and fear until 1927, when the witches snatched the crown off the Lord Draugr's dead body.

They ruled until 2017, when the crown went missing.

And prophecies stirred of a evil uniting them, the tiniest army allying with them, and the leaders' of the species would share the crown of Ferrybrooke, that was home.

The downside was, they didn't know what, or who, this evil was.

Four new people had moved into town at the same time Ferrybrooke went to pieces; the tavern destroyed, creatures killed, the crown stolen. The town was in chaos trying to hunt down the people responsible.

But they all blamed each other.

The new four stuck to themselves, eager to stay away from the apocalyptic drama that was unfolding - more deaths, more burnings, and more fingers flying towards their enemies.

However they weren't here for a holiday.

Cara was on a path of vengeance. A wild soul, the eye of the storm, focused on the villain who murdered her sisters in the tavern. They'd signed a death sentence and she would do anything to keep it.

Riley fled a pack of villains to run into a group of desperate people in Ferrybrooke. He was struggling with his own demons, trying to hide the symptoms of a creature so many feared, and wanted nothing more than to shed his own skin and be invisible.

Artie and Lance were brothers hiding their powers in a hidden town that was quickly racing to the spotlight. Their shadows chasing them, their family hunting them, they thought that Ferrybrooke was an escape.

But no creature can leave Ferrybrooke.

They were trapped in a town rapidly crumbling - war was walking the streets, fear swallowing the night, and death was starting to laugh. 

Not one creature could stop the war that was slicing at their heels.

But maybe four could.