Chapter One

There he was...

Wyatt Lazaro

The biggest chauvinistic pig that ever lived. The CEO of the number one men's magazine in Asia. Yes, you heard it right. His company had been objectifying women not only in the Philippines but in the whole Asia.

He was walking in his 100 grand tailored suit that doesn't look any different from those suits you see in department stores with a human blow up doll clinging on his arm. Iba na naman ang kasama niyang babae. Wyatt Lazaro would never be caught dead taking the same woman twice in any event. He takes and disposes women faster than he does with his underwears. Most eligible bachelor, my ass. He was a perverted decadent who lived extravagantly.

He stopped in front of the camera with his date and showed them his pearly whites. He had the whitest, shinniest teeth I'd ever seen in a man. I swear, every inch of this guy screams vanity. This was the Miss Universe after party where he was the executive producer. 

I pushed through the crowd and tried to get as near to him as possible.

"Wyatt Lazaro!" I screamed his name. He turned his head to look at me. Itinaas ko ang boteng hawak ko at ibinuhos ko sa kanya iyon. His navy black 100 grand suit was now covered with horse semen.

"What the hell?" He looked down, mortified. And then his narrowed eyes gazed back at me.

"You deserve that, you jerk!"

All cameras pointed at me and then his bodyguards stepped in. I turned and started running, pushing everyone who gets in my way. Tumakbo ako ng tumakbo. They wouldn't leave me alone, they were hell bent on catching me! I ran faster even though my legs were starting to hurt. I didn't to go to jail... again.

I took a sharp left turn and then suddenly I was in this dark narrow alley. Mabaho at tambak ang basura. I think I'd lost them. Nanghihina ang mga tuhod na napahawak ako sa pader. Ew! I pulled my hand away when I touched something gooey on the wall. Flies were starting to swarm around me. And I shrieked when a huge rat as big as a cat passed by. Napahawak ako sa dibdib ko. Konting tiis lang. I just needed to stay here for a few minutes. I just wanted to make sure na hindi nila ako makikita.

"Hi." I heard a man's  deep, velvety voice from behind me. I quickly stiffened.

I slowly turned my head and my heart leaped when I saw him. Wyatt stood there in his horse semen covered suit. My first instinct was to run but I had to get pass through him as the alley was so narrow it would only fit one person.

"Hello." I tried to keep my voice steady. "Ano'ng ginagawa mo dito?"

"Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" His brow arched. "What's a beautiful lady doing here in this dark, dirty alley. How much?"

"What?" My eyes narrowed.

"Do you have a menu? How much for a handjob? A blowjob? What if I want to go all the way?" He stepped closer with each word. Napalakad ako ng paatras sa kanya.

"S-sigaw ako."

"Can we do it with no condom cause I don't have any with me right now." Sabay niya habang palapit siya sa akin.

I stepped back until my back hit the wall. This was a dead end alley. He put his hands on both my sides, caging in between. Nilapit niya ang katawan niya sa akin. Our bodies almost touched and I could literally feel his heat against me.

"I think the reason why you feminists are so angry is because you're not getting enough cocks." He snided.

"B-bastos." My voice came out in a squeak.

"When was the last time you've had a cock in that sweet pussy?" Nilapat niya ang katawan niya sa akin. I could feel something poking against my stomach.

"Isusumbong kita sa Daddy ko..." Mahinang sabi ko. "This is harrasment."

"Ano sa tingin mo ang ginawa mo sa akin?"

"I gave you what you deserve."

He nodded, a mocking smile on his lips. "Then I'll give you what you deserve."

He crashed his lips against mine. His lips tasted of champagne and some kind of sweet and tangy fruit he'd probably consumed. He bit my bottom lip, making me gasp and then he took that opportunity and slid his tongue in. Gusto kong mawala sa ulirat sa sarap ng halik niya. Ito pala ang kinababaliwan nila.

I snapped out of it when I felt his hand carressing my side. His hand moved under my breast and I gathered all my strength to push him away. I wiped his sloppy saliva from my lips with my arm. My hand lifted up and I gave him a slap across his face. "Idedemanda kita! Bastos!"

"DADDY! MAMA!" Sabi ko habang nakakapit sa mga rehas. "Please, please, please... get me out of here."

Dapat ang Wyatt na iyon ang nakakulong dito, hindi ako! He kissed and touched me! Nilapastangan niya ako. Niyurakan niya ang pagkababae ko. Hindi makatarungan ito! He should be the one behind bars, not me.

Dad closed his eyes and massaged his temples. "Ronnie, hindi pwedeng ganito na lang palagi. Kailan ka ba magtatanda?"

"If we let you go, you're going to do this again." Ma said, pity in her eyes.

Ma was the easiest to break. Hinding-hindi ako matitiis ng Mama ko. I chanelled my inner actress and made the best paawa face I could muster. "Ma, I'm tired and I'm hungry and I just want to go home. Baka naman pwedeng palabasin niyo na ako dito?"

Mama lowered her eyes, avoiding my gaze. "You need to learn your lesson, Ronnie."

"You can't do this to me!" I shook the bars. "Let me out of here! Promise magpapakabait na ako."

"You need to do your time." Dad firmly said.

"Dad naman! Kung tratuhin niyo ako para naman nakapatay ako ng tao! Bakit may nakalagay ba sa batas na ilegal ang pagbuhos ng semilya ng kabayo sa isang tao? Is there any specific law for that?"

"We love you." Dad slipped his hand in and pulled my head to kiss me on the forehead. "This is for your own good, sweetheart."

"We'll visit again tomorrow, I promise." Ma softly said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"It was just horse semen! Natatagal naman yun! Gusto niyo ako pa maglaba ng suit niya. This, what you're doing to me will cause me permanent psychological damage!" I said, shaking the bars even more. "Maaaaa! Daaaaad! You can't do this to me!"

"Please, Veronica, do not start a revolution in there." Pakiusap ni Dad.

I could see the sadness in Mama's eyes and Dad didn't even want to look at me. Ipinulupot ni Dad ang bisig niya sa waist ni Mama. I pouted like a little angel while Mama stared at me, hoping that would be enough para maawa sila sa akin at palabasin ako. They forced themselves to turn their backs to me and then they walked away.

I screamed and started sliding down like in the movies. Kung meron walling sa TV then I call this bar-ing.

"Kung wala ka nang maintindindihan. Kung wala ka nang makapitan. Kapit ka sa akin. Kapit ka sa akin. Hindi kita bibitawan." Parang nang-aasar na kanta ng mga babae na nasa likod ko.

I turned my head to them and gave them a sharp glare.