Chapter 10

Chapter 10

     Loki followed Brianna to the book case and looked over the books. He decided on The first Harry Potter book and walked over to the bed. He lied down on the bed sitting up slightly before Brianna curled up next to him. He opened the book and started to read to her as the others walked out of the room. Thor closed the door lightly behind him. He turned back to the others to find Clint looking at him with a mad expression.
     "I thought I told you not leave him alone with her." Clint said clenching his fists at his side.
     "I didn't. My mother was always with her when I couldn't stay with them." Thor responded.            "Why do you think that I would have left her alone?"
     "Her relationship with Loki seems really close." Clint said turning around and walking down the hall.
     "Don't mind him. He is just angry that her and Loki have a good relationship. He thought that they wouldn't get along." Natasha said patting Thor's shoulder. She turned and followed Clint soon followed by the others. They were all in the common area for a while before Brianna come out with Loki.
     "Uncle Tony?"
     "Yeah Kid?" Tony called back.
     "Is there somewhere where Loki can give me my lesson?" She asked walking down to Tony.
     "Yeah. You guys can go to the training room."
     "Okay thank you." She said leading Loki to the elevator.
     "I want to see if they made any progress so far." Tony said pulling up the live video for the training room. As soon as it got pulled up Loki and Brianna just walked into the training room.
     "What are we going to work on today Loki?"
     "Well I was thinking about working on your aim with the fire since we have targets now." Loki said pulling out a few targets. Brianna nodded and walked in front of the targets. She took a deep breath put up her arm towards the target. After a few seconds fire flew from her hand and incinerated the wall beside the target.
     "Close but you need a better stance." Loki said walking up beside her. "Stand like this." he said adjusting his stance so one foot was slightly farther back than the other. His shoulders were squared when he lifted his hand to the target. Ice suddenly shot from his hand and hit the target in the center. Brianna looked at him in awe before adjusting her stance to match his. She lifted her hand and shot fire from her palm and hit the target just off of center.
     "Very good Brianna." Loki said.
     "Thank you Loki. Can we work on magic now?" She asked him with pleading eyes.
     "I suppose so. Do you want to work on your multiplying or your object creation?"
     "Hmm... Multiplying." Loki nodded.
     "Try making three more of you." Brianna closed her eyes and focused for a few minutes before she let out a huff in defeat.
     "I can't do it." she said crossing her arms over chest and hanging her head.
     "Do you remember what I told you to do?" Loki asked squatting by her.
     "Kinda. We only worked on it like two times."
     "Okay. Just focus on yourself. Think about have multiple of you. Like you are looking at the same picture of you multiple times." Loki said as Brianna saw doing as he said. Slowly you could see three more Brianna's starting to appear. They were not completely solid but they were there. Loki looked at them and smiled in happiness. Brianna finally opened her eyes and saw them around her. She smiled happily and laughed.
     "I told you that you could do it." Loki said hugging Brianna. Brianna yawned and rubbed her eye after he let go of her. "Are you tired?"
     Brianna nodded. Loki picked her up and carried her to the elevator. Tony switched off the video before Loki could come out of the elevator and see them watching it. Loki walked across the common area toward her bedroom.
     "Did you wear her out?" Clint asked him as he passed.
     "Yeah using her powers tire her out since she is new to them." Loki said quietly before walking to her room and laying her down in the bed. He pulled the covers up and left the room to join the others.