A New Chapter

Previously I wrote a book about dyslexia. In my opinion it was poorly written, but it seemed to have helped a bunch of people as well as give them something could relate with. Since I've written that book, Dyslexic Me, I've learned a lot about disabilities as well as myself. I've been through a lot and at the time of writing that book I wanted to help others but I couldn't even help myself. It's how much life changes. How much I've learned and how old dreams fade away in order to fight for a new and better one.

This book is meant to inform people, to inform each other, so if you have something interesting to tell me I'm all ears. The truth of the matter is that I am not a professional. I've done my research, I've worked with kids and adults with all sorts of disabilities, and I have my own personal experiences which is sometimes more then what some professionals know. I want this book to be an open space for discussion. Ask me questions and make suggestions as to what my next part will be. If you find any mistakes, grammatically let me know, nicely.

Another thing that will be different is that this is not a book on Dyslexia. This is a book about disabilities, ADD and ADHD; specifically, Autism, occasionally down syndrome, learning disabilities, and processing disorders, which I will be explaining why in the next section.

I am very excited to be writing and informing people again. Please ask questions and if I cant answer them I will research it. 

Different on Paperजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें