♧melodies♧

Bendy sat in the movie projector room upset, it was true that he was jealous of you.
Since you came along you have been getting all the attention and love that he used to have, he feels like he's going to end up like that  oswald guy from Disney..... just disappear.

He always puts his anger out on you, that one time that he actually threw a insult at you and MENT IT..... it made him feel.... terrible.
He actually apologized but he still felt bad....
He sighed, he just doesn't want to be forgotten....

He heard a sweet melody coming from outside the room, it didn't sound like boris and his clarinet.
It sounded like...a harp.
Bendy got up from his seat and walked out of the room to investigate.
He walked down the hall to hear it getting a bit louder and louder, he thought it sounded kinda pretty.
He peeks around the corner to see you playing your little harp with a small smile on your face, he watched you play as he started to feel something in his chest.

He walks over and sat down beside you as you continue to play, not even noticing he was there. You stopped after a while and bendy actually gave you a small round of applause, you played really good.
The sweet melody you made with your harp never leaving his head.

You looked at him with your cheeks a tint of grey and you smile grew bigger "thank u, your too kind" you sweetly said, bendy stops and sat there looking at you for a bit.
"Can you play again?" He spoke, you gave him a nod then you played another melody.

He stares as he listens...
The more he stared the more he thought that you where kinda.... cute.
The music made him feel calm and that he had no problems...

Perhaps your starting to grow on him.