♡the angel that stole the demons heart♡

A month or 2 had passed, bendy hasn't been as rude and mean to u as before..

He's gotten... sweeter.
Not the sweet kind of way he acts around boris no no its more different with you, but you can't explain the difference...
He's been more around you lately like he actually follows you around like a lost puppy when he thinks you didn't know he's there.
He then some times mummbles compliments to you like 'you play nice music' and other things.

You've grown to like bendy a small bit, he can act a bit mean but he's actually kinda sweet at times.....
You've often talk to boris about bendy's sudden change of behavior but he said that maybe your growing on him a bit. You actually thought it makes a lot of sense but then again might be more to that...

You played your harp happily, you played a lovely melody which is exactly how you are feeling.
Bendy casually walks up and sat down beside you, eventually he whistled to the melody you are playing.

You continue to play and hummed, you both made a pretty little song together with the harp, your humming, and his whistling. Bendy stopped his whistling and started to stare at you, you looked so cute when you smile it makes his heart skip a beat, your angelic voice puts him in a trance it's just so beautiful he couldn't stop listening to it.

He knew that he had fallen in love with you, a wonderful angel.
Even at times he doesn't show it he does like you a lot, he doubts that you would like him back since he acts mean to you a lot in the past and sometimes today but he can only dream.

After all your the angel who stole his heart.