jokes!

You where still pretty down about that mistake you did in the last show, bendy wanted to make you feel a lot better so he was going to do what he does best!

Doing funny jokes!

So he went to work, he gotten some ink from the ink machine and started makeing some things for him to use for his jokes.

Meanwhile you where sitting on a empty desk with her head resting on her hand, you wherent paying much attention what was happening since you didnt notice bendy comming up behind you.

"Helloooo (y/n)!"

Bendy said with a funny tone of voice snapping you out of your blank trance, you looked beside you to see a puppet version of bendy. You gave a confused look for a sec till puppet bendy said "whats with that look? Is there something on my face" it said as his puppet hand pats its face.
You held back a small chuckle "where did you even get that?" You asked, puppy bendy tilts its head "get what?"

You snorted a bit "t-the puppet..." You said struggling to hold in your fit of giggles "puppet?? What puppet???? Its just you and me buddy!" Puppet bendy threw his puppet arms in the air then instantly throws them down "unless..."

.....

"WOW (y/n) are you really calling me a puppet!!!!????" Puppet bendy yells lightly slapping you with its hand, you couldnt hold back anymore as you started to laugh "is that that what you think of me as!? After all this time we knew eachother!? WOW!" Puppet bendy continued as it kept slapping you with its plush hand, you laughed even harder.

"Is that all i am!? Just a puppet to do 'joeys' and 'henrys' bidding!? Am i a JOKE to you (y/n)!?" It continued, saying joey and henrys names in a even funnier tone of voice.
You continue to laugh as it stopped slapping you "ya ya lauuugh it up!"

You tried to calm down a bit but was unsuccessful "i got feelings to yknow! I aint just a heartless demon that can get poke fun at 24/7!" You noticed that puppet bendy is starting to try and hold back laughter itself.

"I-i g-got my own goals in life! Im my own p-person! Im..." It all was over by the sound by bendys roaring laughter, he was in the break of tears "i-i cant do this!!!!" Bendy said between his laughter as he set the puppet down on the table joining you in your laughter.

"This is so stupid im so sorry" bendy said after his laughter calms into a few chuckles "n-no no its ok bendy, it actually made me feel better" you said wiping ink tears from your eyes, you werent lying you felt way better "thank you bendy" you smiled, you could see a bit of grey on his cheeks as he smiles back at you "your welcome angel cake" bendys face went a very dark grey when he realized he said that to you.

"Wh-" "NOTHING!!!!" Bendy yelled embarrassed of himself and ran off before you said anything else, you chuckled "cutie" you said before glancing at puppet bendy.

laughter is always the best medicine.