Chapter 3

*SAMS POV*

He kissed me! He kissed me? Why? I couldn't believe it! He's so perfect and amazing and I just.... YES! While he was kissing me I got scared. I never kissed a guy and I didn't want to screw up. I pulled away after about a minute and looked at my feet.

"Did I do something wrong?" Hayes said.

"No! I kinda was nervous so I pulled away... I didn't want to mess up." I said embarrassed

"Well you didn't mess up." He said bringing me into a hug.

"So do you normally kiss girls the first day you meet them?"

He laughed and playfully pushed me. "Don't be a jerk!"

"I'm not a jerk! Ugh!" I said turning my back towards him.

"Aww babe I'm just kidding! Come on" he said while putting his arms around my waist. I took his hands of my waist and stood up still facing my back towards him. He picked me up bridal style and said "I'm sorry" while sticking his bottom lip out. I kissed his nose.

"Fine... I forgive you."

"Yay!" He said in a girly scream.

He put me down and grabbed my hand and we started to walk home. My phone rang. It was Jason!

"Hello?" I said

"Hey Sam? What's up"

"Well I'm just walking with my... Ummm... Friend"

"Oh... Well I wanted to just see how everything was and I really need to talk to you later on FaceTime."

"Can't you just tell me now?"

"No I need to talk to you when you're alone"

"Ok. I'll FaceTime you later... Bye."

"Bye"

What could he possibly need to tell me? Why did I have to be alone? Why FaceTime? These questions kept running through my mind until Hayes interrupted them.

"Who was that?

"It was my friend Jason."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I just missed him I guess."

"Oh... I have a question"

"What?"

"So I texted Nash to see what he was doing and he has some friends over... And he said that he wanted you to meet them. Do you want to?

"I guess so! Are they guys?"

"Ya... 9 of them... Including Nash!"

My heart stopped for a second. 9 guys... No. No. No. I screamed and let go of Hayes' hand and started running to his house.

"Where are you going, Sam?!"

"Your house!"

"Wait for me."

"No! Hurry up!"

I got to his house and knocked on the door like crazy until Nash opened it.

"Where's Hayes?"

I pointed to Hayes running down the street.

"So I'm guessing you already know who the '9 guys' are?"

"YES! Are they here?" I said jumping up and down.

"Yeah. Come on"

By now Hayes was already next to me. I walked into there house and it was amazing. There was a white couch with a flat screen in front of it to the left and on the right there was a HUGE kitchen!