Chapter 14

A/N- so I guess I'm gonna keep the story up!

---
-SAMS POV-

"Hayes?"

"What?" He said in a sleepy voice

"Are you asleep?"

"Yes."

"No you're not! Get up I want to take you somewhere."

Since my home back in NY isn't that far I thought I might take him. It's a 3 hour drive but my uncle is giving us a limo from his company to borrow so I don't think Hayes will mind. My friends back home don't know and they are going to die when they see Hayes. They only one who knows we are going is my mom and the boys so it's a surprise for everyone basically.

"Where?"

"It's a surprise!"

"I don't like surprises! I like to know things!"

"Well to bad! There's a limo outside waiting." I said poking his cheek.

"Let's go!!" He jumped off the bed and grabbed my wrist pulling me outside. We got to the limo and Hayes was messing around with all the stuff.

"What are you doing you idiot!?"

"I don't know! Oooo what's this?" He picked something up and started shaking it.

"You are like a 2 year old."

"Good! Ok so can I ask you something important?"

"Ya. Everything ok?"

"Everything is great! But there's this well party my friend is having for the end of the summer, right?"

"Ok."

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go with me?"

"You act like I'm going to say no! You're so adorable." I kissed his cheek and he blushed

"So... Is that a yes?"

"Yes."

Where would I be? Where would I be without him? Dead most likely. He's the only one I can trust anymore. The only one I want to be with right now. And the only reason I'm here today. I don't know how he makes me feel like this but he drives me crazy. The way he gives me chills when he holds my hand. The way I feel sparks every time we kiss. The way his smile can make me happy forever. It's love. I put my head on his shoulder and he kissed my head.

"I love you." He said.

"You took the words right out of my mouth. I love you too."

He kissed me and I fell asleep.

-3 hours later-

I woke up to Hayes on his phone.

"Hey. what are you doing?" I said grabbing his phone.

"Why are you stalking my Instagram?!" I said laughing

"I don't know I get bored."

"So you stalk me? Sounds normal."

"It is!" We pull up to my house and memories flood my mind. When I got my head stuck in the railing. When I fell out of my tree. When me and my neighbors would make up games... I just was happy to be home... It's like I never left.

"Where are we?"

"Home..." I whisper on the verge of tears. I jump out of the car and run up my steps. No one lives here besides my Grandfather in the basement so I was aloud inside. I step in and I want to cry. Empty... It's all gone... I know where it is but seeing it empty kills me inside. Hayes walked in and stared at me. I'm crying I know it...

"Why are you crying?" He said hugging me.

"Happy tears... I just miss this place."

"Well you're here right?"

"But I won't be here forever."

"Hey you got to enjoy it while it last."

"You're right! Since we won't be here for long I want you to meet some people."
__________________________________________________________________

IM KEEPING THE STORY! sorry for the cliffhanger just wanted to update.