Chapter 11

*SAMS POV*
I can't like Shawn. No. I don't. I mean I do... NO. Stop it Sam you're just confused. No I like him! SHUT UP ALREADY! I like Hayes way more any way. I think. No that I know. I love Hayes and I only like Shawn.

"Uh... So do you want to go get food with me and Sam or...?" Shawn said. I turned to look at him looking really upset. Why does this happen to me? Why do guys act sweet and stuff when you have a boyfriend?

"Ya. Let's go babe." Hayes said grabbing my hand. You can tell he was jealous and I kissed his cheek and whispered in his hear "you know you're cute when you're jealous." He just blushed making me laugh. We walked to get food but as usual 1000000 girls ran up to the boys screaming how hot they are and Hayes had to let go of my hand so no one knew I was his girlfriend. It kind of annoyed me that he won't tell his fans about me. I mean if he asked I would say no because I don't want to get hate but he didn't even ask... It's like he's embarrassed of me. Am I that bad? After about what seemed like 87 years the girls attention went on me.

"Who are you?" One asked rudely.

"I'm Hayes'... Friend..."

"Oh. Ok see you around!" Now she was all nice because she thought I was a friend.

"Thanks." Hayes said

"For what?"

"Not telling them about us."

"Why? Why can't they know?"

"I don't want you to get hate... I don't want you to turn into a girl who cuts and self harms." Little did he know I am one of those girls. (I'm really not and you shouldn't be cuz I love you😘)

"Really? Because I think you're embarrassed of me."

"What? No! Baby I love you. Why would I be embarrassed of the most beautiful girl in the world."

"Because I'm embarrassing." I said laughing

"Yea..."

"HAYES!" I said pushing him playfully.

"I'm kidding. You're perfect."

"Ummm... Nobodies perfect... YOU LIVE AND YOU LEARN IT AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL YOU GET IT RIGHT!"

"And you're embarrassing again."

"You know you want to sing along." I said poking his cheek.

"Maybe... EVERYBODY HAS THOSE DAYS! EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES! EVERYBODY-" I cut him off covering his mouth.

"We get it... You're annoying and can't sing like me." I flipped my hair in his face making him roll his eyes.

"You know I'm a better singer." He said wrapping his arms around me. We were now in line at some food place.

"Really?"

"Yup."

He kept moving his face closer to mine... And I just wanted to kiss him but there were people around and he knew I wasn't going to kiss him so he was teasing me.

"I hate you, you know that?"

"No you don't you love me." The guys were staring at us so close to each other and smirking at Hayes.

"Get a room!" Taylor screamed.

"I would if I could." Hayes said making all the guys laugh and high five him.

"Jerk."

"Awww baby!" He whispered in my ear "You know you want to be alone up stairs with me. Don't you?"

I pushed him off me rolling my eyes. "People are staring!" I said

"I don't care." He pressed his forehead on mine smiling. "It's fun making you annoyed."

"You're being a real meany!" I said in a baby voice.
-----
*BACK IN THE HOTEL ROOM*
"Ok guys next time don't like make out in the freakin' restaurant." Matt said slapping Hayes in the back of the head.

"AYE! What's wrong with that? And we didn't even kiss." He said nudging me. I mouthed a 'F You' to him making him laugh.

"Ya I know because if you did we would of killed you. The girls can't know you are going out. You will get so much hate."

"I know... So beach anyone?!"

"YASSS! TURN UPPP!!" They screamed. I can't do that. I have cuts all over my stomach... And if they see! They will hate me! Hate me forever!

"I ummm... DONT HAVE A BATHING SUIT!" Good excuse Sam! Self high five!

"We can get you one."

"But I can't make you pay! I'll just sit on the sand."

"No babe it's fine!"

"Ok..."

I grabbed a t-shirt so I could just put it over my bathing suit and everything will be fine. We got to the beach and the boys all ran to the water. And I just sat there... Wishing I didn't do what I did.

*HAYES POV*

"Ok, so the plan is we run over there rip off her shirt and through her in the water. Got it?" I said

"Who's gonna do it?" Matt said.

"I guess I will." Aaron said. Aaron started running towards Sam and she tried to run away but she didn't... Her shirt was off leaving her sitting in her chair crying with her stomach out showing all her cuts... Why would she cut?

"I HATE YOU! GIVE ME MY SHIRT BACK!"

"Sam we didn't-" He said

"JUST... Leave me alone." She got up and started running away.

"SAM! WAIT!" I ran after her and I heard the boys behind me. I was faster than her so I caught up to her fast. I grabbed her arm and she tried to squirm free.

"HAYES STOP!"

"No! Tell me why you did that! Please! I love you and I can't stand to see that... Please."

"Just stop! It's fine! I'm fine! It doesn't matter!"

"It matters to me! Baby I can't see you like that. I literally told you today I don't want you to be one of those girls."

"Ya I know-"

"SAM!" Nash screamed

"Can you talk to us?" Cam said.

"I can't do this."

"Please tell us princess."

"Ok I did it because my life sucks ok! You happy? My 'mom' used to abuse me and I got bullied at school."

"Your mom abuses you? Sam you should of told me!"

"No. My mom didn't want another kid so I was adopted... But the lady that adopted me abused me when I was like 8 so my mom took me back.. Can you please let me go?"

"Do you still?" Matt asked

"I mean... Sometimes. I really pretty much stopped because of Hayes and you guys. You changed me... You made me feel worth it. I love you guys."

"Sam.. Please don't... You are worth it. You can get through it. I promise." I said kissing her.

"I'm gonna go back to the hotel." She said standing up.

"I'll go with!" Nash screamed "No I'll make sure she's ok!" Taylor said. "No I got it." Matt said.

"Guys. If anything I'm going I'm her boyfriend." I said

"This is why I didn't want you guys to know! Now I'm going to get treated like a baby. Like you need to protect me." You could tell she wanted to cry because she always plays with her eyelashes so you can't see the tears in her eyes.

"Guys just let her go by herself. She will be fine." Nash said.

"But I want to come actually." I said grabbing her hand "I'm not trying to treat you like a baby I just want to come with you." I winked at her and she smiled.

"Ok.. See you later guys." She said and we started waking to the hotel room... I just felt amazing around her. And I'm happy to have her back.
___________________________________________________________________

YAYYY!!! Should I pick people to be the guys GFs? Comment below! Thanks ❤️🙈Bye!