#8

___ P. O. V

We stood like that for some time. His hand reaches from my cheek to my chin. He then pulls away.  I was still in shock. My lips were tingling from what happened a few moments ago. 

He gave me a tight hug to relieve me from all my awkwardness ,his hand gently stroking my (h/c) hair. 

"It's okay ___. I just- I-I like you.", my cheeks go from a faint pink to crimson, twinning with his already red cheeks.

He confessed.

Words can't describe how happy I am, but gestures can. I quickly wrap my arms around his neck, jumping onto my toes as he was a bit taller than me. I bury my face in his collarbone. I had been dreaming and day dreaming about this since the very minute I saw him. Something about him just makes me want to smile even when I'm down. 

He wraps his arms tighter around my back, his chin resting on my head. 

"___ I lo-" he was interrupted by the ringing of his phone. 

It was Stampy. Dan quickly answered the call,"Perfect Timing Stampy" Dan answered pressing his lips together and shaking his head. I just tried to hold in my giggles as he kept talking

"Where are you guys?" Stampy asked, the phone making his voice muffle. 

"We're right next to the lake on the boundaries of the site", dan and I said completely in sync

"O thank god ___ is there too" Stampy sighed with relief

"Stampy! We found a map. Tell us where you are right now." Dan said

"That's great! We're in the middle bit of the site. The place near the small pond." Stampy explained.

"Found it!" I yelled, pointing it out on the map.

"Come as qui-" Stampy was cut off

"What is wrong with the signal here man!" Dan said pulling a sad face

"Ya srsly" I replied glancing at the picture I took of the map. 

I start to walk according to the map. I stop with a sudden jerk when I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. 

"what?" Dan asked as if it was completely normal. A smile stretches across my face, earning one from him. I lean on his chest, continuing to walk.

We kept following the map till the point we were tired. I decide to rest on a rock pulling one leg up to my chest. I took a good look at the map so that in case my phone dies, i'll rely on my memory.

I lost all concentration when I felt Dan wrap his arms around my torso, his chin resting on my shoulder. I tried to ignore him and concentrate on the map. He glances at me once and giggles

"You look adorable when you're focused" He said after pecking my cheeks once. I reply with a giggle, covering my mouth.

After resting for a while we decide to continue to follow the map.  

We kept walking till noon went past. According to the map, we were nearby. We did not stop until we saw a group of teenagers sitting in a circle with their heads in their hands.

"Guys? Jem, Lizzie, Joel, Stampy?" I asked approaching them

The pink haired girl lifted her head up," ___!!" She yelled. They all got up and turned to us. I ran to them, jumping into their embrace. Dan just walked toward us dragging  his feet.

"We were so worried about you both" Jem told us. "I hope both of you are okay." Stampy asked

I showed them my healed foot. "Oh my god! What happened there?" Joel exclaimed, his eyes widening with every word. I just gave everyone a soft smile. "If Dan wouldn't have been there I probably wouldn't be able to move." 

Dan smiled, scratching the back of his head, blushing. I could tell that he wanted to give me a tight hug. 

"You guys came at the perfect time because we're going to leave tomorrow" Stampy took a breath of relief. 

We all sat in a circle around the campfire as the moon and stars start to take over the sky and the day comes to an end. 

"So tell us all that you guys went through." Lizzie said, the campfire reflecting in her eyes as she looked at me.

"Well......." I smiled at Dan. Dan looked at me questionably. "Uhm......o yeah" Dan stuttered making me giggle

"So............"

________________

Whoop!

btw I had an idea for am amazing phil x reader.....

Should I start writing it or should I finish this fanfic then write it?