#12

___ P. O. V

After Lizzie called out to us and we reached the car, Dan still seemed pretty off. I gave him a pat on the back telling him it's okay and he can talk to me later.

We carried our tents and rucksacks and Dan's guitar (can't forget that) to the car, and started adjusting them in the trunk one by one

I went to pick up Dan's guitar. Dan followed and as I was about to pick his guitar up
, he put his hand on my arm and signalled that it was okay. He took the guitar from my hands and slung one strap on his shoulder and walked towards the car. I followed.

We took our places as we were when we started our journey. Dan and Joel in the front passenger seat and Jem, Lizzie and me in the backseat. As we were chatting on the way, Dan glanced at me every now and then. My curiosity grew with every gaze he took at me.

After a drive of about 30 minutes, Joel's house came first. "We all should hang out more often you know" he said as he got out of the car. He made his way to the trunk and took his rucksack out. Stamps was about to hit the accelerator but Joel stopped him.

"I'm really sorry but um-" his hand reached his pocket to pick out a crumpled piece of paper and handed it to Lizzie. Joel scratched his head and walked away. Lizzie froze in her place as her face turned red. I bent over towards her to see what was so special. There were some numbers scribbled on it and I understood what they were.

"aaaawwww" Jem said. "What's so cool about that paper?" Stampy asked as he hit the accelerator. "It's his number you dumbo" Jemma replied with a little giggle. Stampy reacted with another 'aaawwww'

"___! Your house is next" Stampy said carefully steering. I notice Dan gasp lightly after Stampy declared that.
Stampy stopped the car at the gate of my house. I purposely dropped my phone and acted to look around for it, giving Dan time to muster up some courage. I pick up my phone and gazed at Dan for a second who looked nervous. His fists were clenched and there was a thin layer of sweat forming on his forehead.

I open the door and step outside, making my way to the trunk. I open it and take out my rucksack. Dan was taking in deep breaths as I start to close the trunk. I started strolling as slowly as I could towards the gate of my house. I lift my hand up to ring the doorbell but stop when I hear the car door open.

Dan

He closed the the door and took quick steps towards me. It felt as if time was ticking slower than usual. Everyone in the car was staring at him was he tramped towards me.

He stopped right in front of me and took a deep breath and a subtle giggle.

"I don't know how to say this but...from the beginning of this trip, I felt like you were special. You managed to get us lost but then again, you got us back to our friends. I just want to say thank you ___. And um- I've developed feelings for you in these three days that we spent together so um-" he held my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"___... Will you be...my girlfriend" I covered my mouth in astonishment. I jump on my toes to wrap my arms around his neck. Inside the car I see Jem and Lizzie freaking out. Stampy was admiring the scene.

I could feel Dans heartbeat against mine,"So does that mean..."

"YES!"

______________THE END_____________

Damn I feel proud.

So thank you guys so much for sticking with me till the end of this book.

I really wanna thank FanficHelaDan for fangirling over all my works and commenting nice things. It really makes my day

I hope this was happy ending