#9

(Btw i made that😬^ follow my art account on insta: trashy._doodler)#spon

___ P. O. V

"Wow, you guys have experienced a lot then" Jem said with an intrigued expression. I hum in response, grabbing another marshmallow from the packet Joel had, putting it on a stick and holding it above the fire, not too close to it.

Stampy brought out some aerated drinks and glasses. I quickly stuffed the marshmallow in my mouth as he poured, what looked like coke, into a plastic cup and handed it over to me. I carefully take it from his hand as he filled it up to the top.

"I'm coming back in a while" I announced, getting up from my seat and pulling my shirt down with one hand and the coke in the other

"Ok! As long as you don't get lost" Stampy giggled. I roll my eyes at him

I walk a bit further to a darker area, not too far from where everybody else was, till where the campfires light didn't reach. I gaze up at the sky in awe. I could see every Star in the night sky, a sight that wasn't visible in town. I keep staring, taking in every bit of the beautiful scene in front of me.

I was distracted when I saw everybody laugh their heads of at something that I couldn't hear. I'm guessing it was something about me and Dan because he wasn't laughing.

I smile to myself, lying down on the soft grass, my hair going in every direction messily. Lying  down I keep staring at the sky. It was just too beautiful to resist

"Hey" I was greeted by Dan

"oh hi" I reply with a smile, getting one from him in return.

I sit upright as Dan sits next to me. He puts his hand on mine looking into my eyes. I stare into his eyes, getting lost in those blue irises.

I was almost oblivious of what was going on until his Lips touch mine. He tangles his fingers in my hair and then pulling away,  a soft smile stretching across his face. I do the same in return, tilting my face a bit. He lies down and so do I, shifting closer to him. 

We have seriously grown a strong bond 

I wrap my hands around his arm, resting my head on his shoulder as he points to a star

"That one is shining the brightest" I nod in response

"Just like your smile" he added making me blush, nuzzling my face further into his collarbones, soft giggles escaping our lips

He pointed at another star. " I think that one is the pole star star. The one that stays in north throughout the year" I tried to hold in my yawns because it would have been rude.

Not long after, my eyelids started feeling heavy and I wasn't even paying attention to what Dan was explaining. His snuggle was really comfy and anyone could fall asleep

Dan P. O. V

"those three stars are the hunters belt" I point out looking at ___ who was already asleep in my embrace

I chuckle quietly, pecking her forehead before wrapping my arms tighter around her back.

She looked beautiful

I took a look at the others who were still joking about something, I'm not sure

I was more focused on ___. She clinged onto me even tighter, not too tight, soft (and neat) snores escaping her mouth as I take in every moment of  this adorable sight.

My eyelids get heavy with every warm breath she takes against my neck. A crisp wind blows past us, making her hair come all over my face, I let out a little giggle, pushing all the hair behind her ear.  She gives me a petite smile, still asleep. She looked really pretty under the moonlight.

I kept stroking her hair till the point my hands were a little weary and I was drowsy. I lie my head onto the grass, take one last glance at the sky, pull ___ closer and close my eyes shut.

A day well spent

__________________

I uploaded the first chap of the phil x reader so go check it out if you like him. I'll upload the second after finishing this book tho (or shud I keep updating that simultaneously?)

and......THIS BOOK IS REACHING 600 READS!!!! WHAT THE FLOZWAD?!  (I love you If you get that reference)

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS!!!!!