Chapter 3 (Sawyer's P.O.V)

Joey and I walked out to the commons, the large plaza of the campus, it was full of shops and resturaunts. We saw Tyler and the others standing around the giant fountain, watching the doves fly over the giant prism that was on top of it. 

"Hey you guys." Said Tyler.

"Heey." Said joey, flipping his emo bangs to the side. God I thought that was hot. Joey and I sat on the edge of the fountain, he leaned his head on my shoulder, and I looked down at him.

"DAWWWWW Joey I told you he'd like you!" Said Brittani

(Note Brittani and Brittany are two different people, don't get them confused. There is Brittani Louis Taylor, and Brittany Joyal)

"I guess you were right BLT, I have the man of my dreams right here." Joey said. I can't beleve he called me that, I started blushing.

"JOEY!" I heard a familiar voice yell, it was Luke. He was the last person I wanted to see right now. 

"What do you want Luke?" I said standing up, towering over him.

"Yeah haven't you caused enough damage?" Said Tyler as he walked over.

"Fuck you bitches, I want my man back!" Said Luke.

"Luke I'm not your man, you broke up with me remember!?" Said Joey.

"But jojo, remember our first kiss, it was so romantic, you know you still love me." Said Luke as he started moving twords Joey." Joey stood up and started moving closer to the others.

"G...go away Luke" Whimpered Joey.

"Go away before I smash those glasses into your face pretty boy!" Yelled Brittany

"But I want my man!" Luke shoved Brittany out of the way and hopped on top of Joey.

"GET OFF ME!" Yelled Joey. He had shoved Luke off and ran away in tears. He was halfway in the street when I yelled for him/

"JOEY LOOK OUT!" I yelled as he got hit by a white Kia soul, I ran over to his body, his nose was bloody, and his face had been skinned on the pavement. His ankle was twisted in a way it shouldn't, and his hands where bleeding. I pured my water bottle on them to get the gravel out of them. "Oh...oh my god CALL AN AMBULANCE!" is all I could yell.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Josef star here, yeah sorry it was short, I wanted it to seem like it was happening all fast for Sawyer. off to Directioner_lyffe (i think thats right lol)