Chapter 5 (Sawyer's P.O.V)

Joey left the hospital after a week, he had a cast on his leg, and his arm in a cast as well. He was in a wheel chair for a while, and I decided to help him from now on. I pushed him out of the hospital.

"Thanks Sawyer." He says.

"For what?" I ask.

"For helping me, and making that bastard stay away from me" He says, looking up at me with bright eyes.

"Anything for you Jojo, anything for you." I say, as I lean down and give him a kiss. I push him to the fountain, which has become our usual hang out. Every one comes twords us.

"Joey you're okay!" Says Brit.

(Okay guys this is how its gonna work, Britt=Brittnay Joyal, Blt equals Brittani Louise Taylor)

"I'm glad, I hope that this heals soon, hey wanna go to the library?" He asks. Everyone agrees and we walk twords the library in the emerald square. I push Joey.

When we got to the library, I saw a familiar face sitting alone in the coffee shop that is inside the library. It was Luke, He glanced up and saw us. His eyes widened and he scrambled to get his things. "Oh Guys....Uh.l....sorry I'll leave" He says while quickley walking away.

"Luke Wait." Joey yells. Why is Joey yelling for that douche bag. Britt leaned down to whisper to Joey.

"Joey, why are you calling him over." She says.

"I just need to talk to him"