Rogue To Luna

I would like to start off by thanking you for giving my book a chance! This is my first book so my writing won't be Shakespeare level, but I promise it's going to be a great book none the less. Grammar isn't my strong suit, so feel free to point out any mistakes you notice. The chapters start out with around 1,500 words, but eventually each chapter has 3,000 words as you read on. If you want to send me any artwork, book covers, or banners you made I would love to see them!

Rogue To Luna is a complete work of fiction all names and place have no relation to actual people or cities/states/countries. Please don't copy my work in any way, shape, or form. With all that being said please enjoy Rogue To Luna.

                                     * * *

Della King has been a rogue for eight years. She left her pack and family at age fifteen when she found out her mate had died. After running for so long nothing could have prepared her for finding out the truth.

One day she angers the wrong rogue and needs to seek help from a near by pack. Injured and exhausted she accepts their help. It isn't until she wants to leave does she realize that she'll have to meet with the packs Alpha.

Aidan Norwood has been Alpha of Black Moon Pack for four years. He puts his pack before anything else, and doesn't let trespassers go without questioning them thoroughly to ensure his packs safety.

Della finds out her mate isn't dead, and she's been lied to for years. Aidan doesn't understand why Della fights their mate bond so strongly. After the truth comes out about Della's past, new issues come to light putting Black Moon Pack in danger.