Introduction: Kaitlynn Nicole

Name: Kaitlynn Nicole

Ring name: Kaitlynn or Kaitlynn Nicole

Age: 27

Birthday: March 7th 1986

Attire: (External Link. The red one.)

Theme Song: Killing You ~ Asking Alexandria (Video on the side for those who've never heard it or just want to listen to it.)

Heel or Face: Tweener. Though more of a heel.

Enemies: The Bella's, Eva Marie, Brock Lesnar, Paul Heyman, Batista, Aksana, Alberto Del Rio, The Shield

Friends: Everyone else

Relationship Status: Single

Height: 5'4 and a half

Weight: 109 Pounds

Looks: Wavy red hair, greenish/blueish eyes, pale skin

Peircings: Right nostril, snake bites, tongue, belly button, both ears

Tattoos: "So Hear My Voice Remid You Not To Bleed" On her left wrist "I refuse to sink" anchor infinity tattoo on her right wrist.

Hometown: Pittsburgh PA

Parents: Died in a car crash when she was 9.

Occupation: Was a Britney Spears backup dancer/singer/choreographer

Is the newest Wwe Diva

Past: Was forced to move to Pensacola Florida with her aunt after her parents died. She was bullied badly by everyone, including the guy she had a huge crush on. Was found by Britney's backup dancer late 2003, when he found a video of her own choreography for Britney's new single on the Internet. She toured with Britney and did backing vocals on In The Zone. She even wrote some of the songs, and and choreographed the whole Onyx Hotel Tour, until Brit broke her knee. She moved back to Pittsburgh and started street fighting until Brit started her comeback in 2008. Doing the same for the Circus era. She went back to street fighting until the 2011 tour, The Femme Fatale Tour. She hasn't fought since.

She was found by Vince when he was forced by Stephanie to go to the opening of Britney's Las Vegas Residency for her daughters birthday. He first thought of her as eye candy. That is, until he found her old street fighting videos on Youtube. He contacted her through twitter and offered her a contract. She wanted to say yes, but the residency only just started. She talked to Brit and her crew and they told her to take it, but made sure she knew she was welcome back at anytime. She excepted Vince's offer, and is about to debut live on Monday Night Raw.