Chapter Four

*I changed Kaitlynn's ring attire and look, so be sure to go back to her intro and check that out.*

*Kaitlynn's POV*

I'm currently at the gym with AJ, Summer, and Emma. When I woke up earlier Aj and I agreed to not talk about it again and she promised she'd keep it a secret. Although I can tell she's gonna have a heard time not killing Roman the next time she sees him.

I haven't seen any of the Shield guys since I ran out crying last night. I'm too embarrassed because of what happened last night. Plus, I'm really scared of what might happen with Roman. I know they're going to question me, so I really need to think of something. He hasn't realized who I am yet, and I want him to figure it out on his own instead of me telling him. I just really wonder how things are gonna go with me joining the Shield. After what happened last night, and if Roman ever finds out who I am, I don't see this going well.

"Kait!" I jumped back, pulling an earbud out of my ear.

"Holy shit AJ! Was that really necessary?" I asked, hand over my heart.

"Yes! I've been trying to get your attention for the last 3 minutes! You're gonna break that punching bag." She pointed at the punching bag infront of me. I turned and saw it was all torn up. How did I not realize that?

"Oops." I shrugged and grabbed my water bottle off the ground next to me, taking a big gulp from it. AJ shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Are you ready to go? We need to head to the arena for the Smackdown taping." I nodded and grabbed my stuff.

AJ went to my hotel room earlier and got my bags for me since the only thing I brought to her hotel room was my purse. I needed clothes to put on to workout but didn't have my stuff. I was too scared to go back to the room, so she went instead. She told me no one was there and their stuff was gone. Don't know where they went, probably to eat or something. Don't know where they would go after though. It was too early to go to the arena and they weren't at the gym. There was no way they went to the gym here and finished before we got there. It was way too early.

"Do any of you have a match tonight?" Summer asked as we walked out of the gym.

"No. I have an in ring interview with Cole where Brie will confront me." I tell her, not wanting to give everything away.
"And I'll be out there with her." AJ added. "What about you?"

"I have a match against Emma here." She said, putting her arm around Emma.

"Can't wait to kick your ass" Emma teased, making Summer roll her eyes. "Hun, I'm not the one that's gonna get their ass kicked."

"Keep telling yourself that babe" We all laughed as we stopped at the front desk, returning our key cards.

*FF a bit*

The four of us are currently sitting at a table in catering. We got to the arena about a half hour ago and decided to get something to eat before getting ready. Most superstars and divas are also here. Except Dean, Seth, and Roman. Still don't know where they are. And to be quite honest, I don't really care.

"Twitter went crazy after it though. The Bellas are finally getting what they deserve, and the way it happened was crazy." Summer said. They were talking about my debut last night.

"This is probably the best thing creative's come up with for a Divas storyline in a long time." Emma added. And it's true. Creative has really been lacking with Divas storylines. It's always the petty, carry bullshit. They never actually have a real, proper storyline for the women.

"I agree." Said Summer.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna go get ready." I said, standing up and going to throw my food away. We said our goodbyes as I grabbed my bags and left to my locker room. Or really, the Shields locker room. As I was walking my phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a text from Aj.