Meet Ik-Soo

~~~~~3rd POV~~~~~~

"Ughhhhhh"

"Can all you dragon slayers shut up?"-lucy

"S-Stop the tr-train and we sh-shut up"-Cobra

"W-Wait their Dragon slayers?!"-Kija

"Not really.Just trained by dragons and defeated them, so they are called dragon slayers."-Lucy

"OH..."

"Anyway,Just shut up.."-Lucy

"L-luce, C-can I l-lay on your lap?"-Natsu

"*sigh* Go ahead"-Lucy

Natsu lay down on Lucy's lap as Lucy plays with hair as 5 guys got pissed and jealous. But soon Cobra who is sitting beside Lucy,placed his head on her shoulder while pulling Natsu's head on Lucy's shoulder like how his head is.

Taking this chance, Gray and Lyon lay their head on Lucy's lap on each on her thigh.While Midnight and Laxus took her hand and held it in their hand.

While everything was happening, Yona,Hak and the dragons was blushing at the boldness the dragon slayers.Lucy didn't even bother fighting back or stopping them since they are quiet now although it's weird the fact that 4 mage are sitting on the floor while lying on her thigh and holding the same lady's hand.Lucy closes her eyes as she went to sleep.

~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~

Lucy woke up with a ton of noises.She open her eyes and saw 6 guys fighting in front of her.Pissed, Lucy kicked her left leg high up as she got up and walking away.

"Come on,let's go.*Glares at the 6 guys*You guys are never gonna wake me up ever again"-Lucy

They shivered at her glare and nodded,shaking without knowing.They quickly exited the train and saw Yona and companions sweat drop at the scene they witnessed through the window.

~~~~~~~Mini TimeSkip again~~~~~

As walking through the forest to go find this guy called Ik-Soo. As they were walking, Lucy suddenly threw a lightning towards the sky, shooting down something as she was facing the front(Meaning she;s so awesome to the point where she aimed at something and hitting it without looking at it)Everyone looked at her shocked except for Yona, Hak and Fairytail. She's not known for being the Queen of magics for no reasons.

"Lucy-chan what was that?"-Jeaha

"Oh that?Someone was spying so I shot it down with lighting.Let's continue walking*Smiles*"-Lucy

Fairytail was blushing at her smile,the smile that held the guild together through tough times.

Soon, they reached an opened area which was where Ik-Soo is at. Yoon started running towards a certain house finding the man whom has been with him lying on the floor motionless. Yoon had tears in his eyes until suddenly a growl was heard.

"I-I'm starving...."-Ik-Soo

Lucy started laughing and soon food started to appear in front of everyone.Everyone looked around trying to look for the culprit only to find Lucy eating the food.Everyone stared at her as she spoke.

"Don't worry, It's edible.I made it and kept it with storage magic."-Lucy

Everyone nodded and started eating..

"IT'S AWESOME!!!"-Ik-Soo

"It is very delicious."Kija

"I see your cooking skills went from god like to a totally different being huh Lucy."-Gray

"It's better than before Lucy!!"-Yona

"I miss your cooking Lucy.But it seems to have went to a whole new level."-Hak

"*Eyes Sparkling* It's better than Yoon's cooking."- Shin-Ah

"S-Shin-ah it's not that great."-Lucy

"No. He's right,your cooking is good Lucy!"-Yoon

"T-thank you Yoon"-Lucy

"LUCY!!SECONDS"-Natsu&Laxus

"*Sigh*Good thing I brought tons of extras."-Lucy

"Lucy, you haven't been eating.Here,say 'ahhh'"-Lyon

Lucy was shocked but opened her mouth as she was spoon fed by Lyon,not noticing the jealous boys looking at them.

"*Ahem* Thank you for the lovely dinner Miss Lucy Heartfillia."-Ik-Soo

"No Problem!"-lucy

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait guys!!I have this question for all readers,should the four dragons fall in love with Lucy as well?I can't really proceed on with the story without knowing the answer so please answer.Thank you!