Naval Battle Part One

~~~~Recap~~~~

"I hope one day I won't have to do something like that Lucy-dono."

~~~~To the Story~~~~

It was the end of the day and Sabertail is currently heading to their Inn's bar..And well... They ARE Fai-Sabretail.. So..

Lucy was laughing at a table with Yona and her companion as Yona and her friends sweat dropped at the scene in front of them

But all was put to a sudden stop,When a certain pumpkin drops by.He looked left to right as though he was looking for something,he's eyes soon landed on what he was looking for.

"Miss Lucy!I have looking for you!"

Lucy turned around,stopping her conversation with Kija whom had a tint of blush on his face.

"How can I help?"-Lucy

"You see we are holding a Naval battle tomorrow but there will be a twist so I would like to make you one of the special guest in order for you to be able to heal everyone when it's over if that's okay with you. Of course we'll allow your team to have another member taking your place."

Lucy looked lost for words as she felt honoured yet don't want to leave her team.

Seeing her hesitation,Makarov walked up to Lucy,gaining her attention as he gave a big grin and nodded his head.

Lucy eyes widened,she looked around the bar for the guild's approval.She sighed in happiness when she saw all of her family members wearing the brightest smile they have that lit up the entire bar.

Nodding her head,Lucy said

"It'll be an honour to do so...But who will be the one who takes my spot though..."

"I'd like to try, I mean if that's okay."-Hak

"Of course! Be careful okay?"-Lucy said worried since he'll be the only one that don't have magic to help him fight except for his fighting skills 

Hak blushed when he saw Lucy's worried face, he walked towards her and patted her head.

 "Don't worry Lucy,I have the goddess with me after all!"-Hak

~~~~Timeskip~~~~

"WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER DAY OF GMG!! Today we will be doing one event and that's Naval Battle,with a twist!Instead of only having one person from each team come out, it'll be everyone from the team fighting it out, Royal Battle style!The teams will not be coming down directly from the podium but rather will be gathered in a room.The room door is set that only once the 2 minutes up then the door will open. 

There will be sensor magic by the door to prevent more than one person passing through the doors for every turn, so don't even think about cheating! One of each team will be in the sphere first, then after 2 mins the next one will enter. Once everyone is in, the one with the most team members remaining in the sphere win the match."