Explanation

~~~~Recap~~~~

"There, there. I'll help you get them back...I know you didn't want this as well. You were told to do this, weren't you?"-Lucy said, causing Soo-Won's eyes widened, surprised that Lucy knew about, making the guilt and sadness grow in him, even more, causing him to cry even harder. 

"Hmm~ Despite the face you gave me, it's not my fault he gave in to his desire to be with his father again~" A person spoke as a smirk stayed on his face.

"I'll kill you when I get the chance"- Lucy/ The person thought.

~~~~Let's Start~~~~

"Soo-won"-Lucy started as she patted Soo-won's head.

"Y-yes?"-Soo-won asked as he made eye contact with her.

"This is gonna be tough for you about what I'm about to ask you to do, but I want you to come over to my guild tonight and set things straight with them."-Lucy spoke firmly yet softly 

Soo-Won's eyes widened as he started shaking his head no. Lucy softened her gaze as she spoke again.

"Please Soo-Won, I know it's tough but...For the three of you to have a better understanding and explanation. Please? It's hurting the three of you more than you idiots think, I know it's ridiculous. Don't worry, I'll be there for you the whole time, I'll help to fill in some of the gaps."- Lucy convinced 

Pausing to think and to get his thoughts together. He nodded, wanting his two best friends back. Lucy smiled at his determination causing him to blush, she then explained that she will inform Yona and her companion about what will happen, which includes removing Hak's weapon from him.

"Well then, I need to head off to the Games now..See you tonight?"-Lucy asked who got a nod in reply 

Lucy gave one more smile before leaving the cafe, heading towards the arena. Soo-Won let out a sigh as he processes what's about to happen tonight.

~~~~Timeskip to Arena~~~~

"Sorry, I'm late! I was handling something."-Lucy apologized as everyone was gathered at the guild's seat since there's still 1 hour before the games start.

"it's okay, we still have 1 hour after all.... I actually have a question though."-Erza

"Hmm? What is it?"-Lucy asked

"Well, since you're the Queen of Dragons and Ryuu is the King of Dragons, does that mean you two are married?"-Erza asked as the two mentioned people blushed while some of the guy's eyes widened while saying a silent prayer that it's not the case.

"N-No, It's more like the dragons recognized us as their king and queen. So they are basically titles like yours."-Ryuu answered with a blushing face (Hope this answers your question ><) 

"I see."-Erza replied with a nod as some of the guys sighs a breath of relief. 

"A-anyway, ahem. Yona, Hak I need a favor from you two."-Lucy said

"Sure!/What?"-Yona and Hak

"It's a very tough request but...I have asked Soo-Won to come over later at night to talk to you guys about the situation."-Lucy said 

With no hesitation, Hak had his glave by Lucy's throat while Natsu had his fist in flames by Hak's stomach, Ice buried Hak's ankle as Gray held it there and 20 swords by his throat as Erza glared at him. 

"Hak! What are you doing?!"-Kija shouted at him, tugging his arm while looking around nervously since the whole Sabertail was glaring at him as everyone took a stance.