Mirajane vs Jenny

~~~~Yona POV~~~~

"You girls are joining the Model battle?"-Yona

"Yeah!Look, Mermaid Heels already joining!"-Minerva

As soon as Minerva-san said that, Mermaid heels jumped down from their side and changed into school uniforms as well.

Next thing you know, all the girls including Sabertail girls jumped down into the arena to compete. I was in awe until I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Zeno.

"Hime, you're not gonna join in?"- Zeno

I sweatdropped at what he had just asked me, before I could reply him, Hak replied for me

"Nah, Yona-hime can't participate.."-Hak

"Why's that?"-Zeno

"*Slumps at a corner* Cause she already lost in sizes,poor Hime.."-Hak 

"KOOOORAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!HAKKKKKKKK!"- I shouted as I threw a bunch of stuff that was on the floor at Hak , trying to hit him. 

But failed badly since he basically just dodged everything that was sent flying towards him. I soon got tired and gave up and then continued to watch the battle. 

"Seems like history is repeating itself! However, just like last time none of this will get your guild extra points....W-What's THIS?! L-Lucy is coming in to participate for this round as well?!" As soon as the weird looking pumpkin (Chapati) said that, Lucy revealed herself with an outfit that fitted the current theme," Ball Gowns".

W-What's THIS?! L-Lucy is coming in to participate for this round as well?!" As soon as the weird looking pumpkin (Chapati) said that, Lucy revealed herself with an outfit that fitted the current theme," Ball Gowns"

She looked stunning, as soon as she stepped out, all the boys looked at her gawking. Some blushed, some nose bled and some did wolf-whistled. 

She slowly approached Minerva-san and started complimenting her dress, however Minerva-san blushed and thanked Lucy.

Soon, the weird pumpkin snapped out of his traced and started complimenting Lucy through the mic causing Lucy to blushed even more. 

I giggled at her expression which caught her attention, she gave me her signature smile as I mouthed 'you look stunning!' to which she blushed even harder that put my red hair to shame as she mouthed back 'thank you'.

As the theme and outfits changed around from Bikini to S&M? to Police officer then to wedding dress,I watched as some boys fought over Lucy which looks like a pain though she looked like she was having the time of her life. I looked around to see other people's reaction,but soon found out that my companions as well as some of the reapers  (*cough* Hak, Jae-ha, Cobra*cough*) were lying on the floor with three massive blood pooling on the floor along with some others from the guild....Perverts....

Soon, all the others participants returned their sides as soon as a granny from another and guild...? Jumped down and revealed her body while rotating which killed the mood from 100 to 0 within millisecond.I headed towards Lucy's side and gave her a hug which she happily returned the hug.

"You looked stunning in all the outfits!"-Yona

T-thank you Yona, why didn't you tag along to participate?"-Lucy

"Because she don't have the fig-"Hak was cut off by me punching his stomach.

"H-hahaha, you don't need to have the figure to join in! You're you, that's was makes you special!"-Lucy 

"That's easy for you to say since you have an hourglass figure..."-Yona

"Yea....Well, if you took a closer look at everyone.. They all have scars on their body, even me! So, there's no need to feel insecure about yourself."-Lucy preached as she gave a small smile

I looked around the arena at all the girls in the guilds and soon realized that it's true.Yet, all of them show-off their scars like they are proud of it being on their bodies rather on other people.Just like Lucy said, they are proud to be each others family...Fairy Tail..

I smiled and gave her another hug as I nuzzled my head into her chest as she hug back. We let go of each other as the winner was announced, Mira-san won! We cheered and waited for the next round to be announced.

I'm so sorry to stop here!!! BUT, I need your help, comment down below on who do you want to see..Well..Read which character to fight each other, I might even write 2 vs 2 battles!Until Then..