j a x

Summer of 2016

T W I T T E R:

Chasechancefan: (@)BiancaBlackwell Hey Bianca I'm a huge fan of your show. Could you follow me?

Chasechancefan: (@)BiancaBlackwell I love you on chase and chance. If you followed me it would make my day!

Chasechancefan: (@)BiancaBlackwell I loved this weeks episode!! Your character is so pretty. You're so pretty. 😊

Chasechancefan: (@)MilesLennox Miles your character is so lucky!! You got to go on a date with Bianca!!

Chasechancefan: (@)BiancaBlackwell please follow me. I'm having a bad day :/

K I T & J A X T E X T S:

Jax: I've been asking Bianca to follow me on Twitter like everyday. Am I weird?

Kit: yeah you're weird. And annoying. What is with you and that show???

Jax: it's funny, awesome, the plot is interesting...

Kit: and Bianca Blackwell is attractive that's why.

Jax: no... I mean yes she is but that's not why I watch the show.

Kit: it can't be because of the creative plots?? Or interesting characters??

Jax: hey the show has creative plots and interesting characters!!

Kit: sure... that chase girl is really something.

Jax: have you even seen a full episode?

Kit: three. Okay, I've seen enough to get the gist of it. And it totally sucks. Sorry.

Jax: hahahahaha

Jax: your missing out. In this weeks episode chase broke up with her boyfriend.

Kit: wow so great.........

Jax: stop with the annoying sarcasm.

Jax: I'm so glad she broke up with that guy.

Kit: Jax you're in love with a character. I'm concerned. (Ps it's just a tv show)

Jax: Bianca Blackwell's not a character!!! She's a real person

Kit: you're in love with a celebrity. Even worse!

Jax: let me crush in piece!!

Kit: fine. good luck on that follow.

I N S T A G R A M:

jax_DJ liked and 10,478 others

Comments:
jax_DJ 😍😍