b i a n c a

📞P H O N E  C A L L📞

9:50 PM
Bianca is calling Jax Gardner

Jax: Hello

Bianca: Heyyy!

Jax: I cannot believe this is happening.  I never thought I'd be speaking to Bianca Blackwell on the phone.

Bianca: *laughs* It's good to actually hear what you sound like instead of just texts and tweets. I get a real picture of what you're like.

T E XT:

Jax: Here's what I look like if you didn't know already

Kit (my best friend) was bothering me will I was trying to play a video game on my phone

📞P H O N E  C A L L📞

Bianca: Yeah I saw one of your pictures on Instagram. If you could only see my smile.

Jax: I can imagine it.

Bianca: So tell me Jax, what are some of your dreams?

Jax: Um well. I want to be a famous DJ. Maybe work with artists and create tracks for them... Meet DJ DimondMind my favorite DJ... Oh and meet you in person. I've been wanting to meet since like forever. How about you?

Bianca: To have someone special in my life. To be someone other than "that girl on TV." To be confident in myself and be content.

Jax: Well I can tell you one of those came true.

Bianca: Which one?

Jax: To be someone other than the girl on TV.

Bianca: How?

Jax: Me. I think of you as someone more than the girl on TV.

Bianca: Thank you Jax. I'll have to check that one off.

Jax: *smiles big* Cool

Bianca: I don't mean to be nosy or weird for asking but have you ever been in a relationship?

Jax: Nope, never. You?

Bianca: A guy who shall not be named. It was bad.

Jax: Sorry about that.

Bianca: Don't be. I feel like a fool for thinking someone could actually love me.

Jax: You'd be surprised Bianca Blackwell, how many people feel that way...

Bianca: You?

Jax: Yes.

Bianca: But how? You feel like a king to me, I'm just a fool.

Jax: Are you kidding? You're the queen here. You're way more awesome than me. I'm just little old Jax Gardner.

Bianca: I beg to differ Jax.

Jax: *smiles* Bianca Blackwell, you should know you're something special. You are more than just a celebrity to me.

Bianca: Jaxon Gardner. Can I call you that?

Jax: Yeah Jaxon's my full name.

Bianca: Well Jaxon, you're something special too.

Jax: *smiles and closes his eyes* Thanks.

Bianca: It's 10:15, I'd better sleep. I've got a shoot tomorrow.

Jax: Okay, it was good talking to you.

Bianca: Same here Jax. Good night.

Jax: Good night.*smiles so big with teeth*

📞Call ended at 10:18 PM📞