1. Sign Of The Times.

"When are you coming home Zayn? It's been 5 days.", Harry asked slightly irritated.

"Harry.", Zayn sighed. "I'm busy okay? You know how stressful it is to make an album. You, yourself is on your way to release your own."

"I know.", Harry sighed, turning around, looking at Zayn's now empty side of the bed. "It's just that...I miss you, okay?"

"I know babe. I miss you too. Fuck, I miss your cute smile and your green eyes.", Zayn said with a small smile and Harry was glad, Zayn wasn't there to see how hard he is blushing.

"Come home soon?", Harry asked in a small voice. He was sad that Zayn had to leave just day after he released his song.

"I'll come to you soon.", Zayn said. And it was true, Harry was Zayn's home.

"I love you.", Harry said, now sitting up straight on the bed.

"I love you too.", Zayn said, smiling. "Talk to you later, babe."

"Yeah.", Harry said sadly before hanging up.

He sat there for a minute before he decided to get up and get ready to go to the office of Columbia Records.

He quickly took a shower and got dressed in his skinny black jeans and a thin black t-shirt. He combed back his short hair a bit and spritz some of Zayn's cologne on him before walking out of the house.

***
"Harry, good morning." Jason Iley, C.E.O of Sony Music, UK, greeted him as soon he stepped into his office.

"Jason" he shook his hands. "good morning.", Harry greeted him politely.

"Please take a seat."

"So, you e-mailed me about discussing something?", Taking a seat, Harry asked.

"Oh yeah. So I was thinking how about telling everyone about the release date? Like posting the release date on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter?", Jason asked.

"Yeah, I think it's the perfect time.", Harry agreed.

"Good. So now you post those two pictures we have finalized along with the release date and we'll do the same.", Jason said.

"Okay.", Harry said, fetching out his phone and posting the two pictures of him in a pink bath.

"Here you go.", He said as he clicked the 'Post' icon.

"So, may I leave now?", Harry asked politely. He just wanted to go home and cuddle his pillows that gives off Zayn's scent.

"Yeah, sure. See you soon, Harry.", Jason smiled as Harry got up. He got up as well and shook his hands for the last time before Harry walked out of the office.

***
Harry was driving to his house when he saw his phone ringing. He stopped the car to see it was Zayn. He smiled before picking up the call.

"Hey, babe.", Harry said cheerfully. He was glad to see his fan reacting positively to his posts.

"Harreh!", Zayn's voice came from the other side. Harry could feel he was breathing heavily.

"Zayn, are you okay?", Harry asked, concerned.

"Y-Yeah. I'll be home in 5 hours."

"Okay? But you have work?" Hardy asked, confused. Just some hours before Zayn was saying he had loads of work.

"Fućk the work and the album. I'm coming home right now.", Zayn growled from the other side and Harry suppressed a moan. His jeans getting tight from Zayn's voice.