5. Love Me Harder(Smut)

"I gonna love you so hard babe. So hard", Zayn whispered seductively as he picked his husband up in his arms in bridal style.  Harry was quick to wrap his arms around Zayn's neck.

"I love you so much Zayn", Harry whispered looking into his Hazel eyes. "Please make love to me"

Zayn closed his eyes and leaned in a little. Harry smiled before leaning up a little and touching his husband's lips with his own. Both of them sighed in content and smiled against each other. Zayn took the initiative and deepened the kiss by invading Harry's mouth with his tongue, making him moan softly.

They kissed and kissed and kissed. Never breaking it for once. Not when Zayn walked them towards their bed, not when he laid Harry down on it, not when he helped Harry taking off his shirt. Their lips never stopped touching. Never. It was like, they needed to kiss in order to breath. The kiss becoming hot, wet and messy with every passing second. Once they pulled away a little enough to breath, they smiled at each other. Looking at the other's lips bitten red and coated with each other's saliva.

"I missed you so much Jaan.", Zayn said on top Harry, before sucking on his top lip softly in his mouth.

"Hm? Show me then.", Harry said huskily and tugged on Zayn's bottom lip with his teeth lightly, naking him moan softly.

"Mhm. Not gonna let you leave this bed till we empty the new bottle of lube.", Zayn said as he moved down to his neck, sucking the sweet spot he knew by heart by now, meanwhile flicking both his nipples with his hands.

"Zayn..please.", Harry pleadingly whispered. Zayn smiled against his throat because he knew he was pleasing Harry the way he deserved and wanted.

"Please what babe?", Zayn asked against his pulse point before biting on the skin.

"Mhmm..", Harry reached down his hands and started palming Zayn through his sweats.

"Mmm.. not like this Haz. Use your words. You know how much I love you dirty mouth baby boy.", Zayn moaned.

"Want you to fuck me.", Harry rasped  out. He was looking at Zayn with hooded eyes and Zayn suppressed a moan.

"Yeah?" Zayn got up a bit and straddled his lap before taking off his oversized hoodie.

"Yeah.", Harry breathed, watching his husband taking off his clothes.

"How do you want it?", Zayn whispered sexily before unzipping Harry's jeans. He had always loved this skin tight jeans on him.

"Want to ahh.. want to fuck your mouth first but don't let me come, yeah? Want to do that ..mmm...with you inside me.", Harry said between moans when Zayn started mouthing his member after taking off his jeans and boxers.

"Zayn. Shit...Zayn.", Harry gripped his hair when Zayn started licking big fat straps along the length of his member.

Zayn started massaging his balls and that's when he lost it. Zayn smirked against his member, which was leaking precum by the time, when he felt Harry gripping his hair tighter. A clear indication for him to stay still and Zayn did exactly that. He knew very well Harry lost control whenever he did that to his balls.

He looked up at Harry through his eyelashes, to see him looking at him with lust clouded, hooded eyes.

"Wanna fuck my mouth, babe?", Zayn asked seductively.

"Ah! Fuck it.", Harry growled before bucking up his hips and fucking his husband's mouth, hard and rough. Tears pooled around Zayn's eyes and it felt good. It felt so fucking good to have Harry in his mouth again. So good, he wanted to cry out of happiness, because damn, he thought he never gonna have Harry again like this. To love him again like this.