8. Only Angel

"When it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets
And there's nothing she can do about it."

-Only Angel, Harry Styles

__________________________________________

"Yeah"

"Just like that"

"Faster"

"Harder"

"Ohh Yesyesyes"

"Ah Fuck Zayn!"

Harry's incoherent mumblings cut short and confusion takes over his mind when suddenly Zayn stops thrusting into him. He opens his eyes and looks up at his boyfriend who is currently looking down at him with confusion.

"Why did you stop?" Harry asks and he really didn't mean it when his voice comes off slightly annoyed.

"Um, you were in pain?" Zayn frowns, looking down at him. "There are even tears in your eyes."

It's then Harry realizes that there are indeed wetness around his eyes.

Harry internally groans.

He knew Zayn is sweet. But he didn't know his boyfriend is even sweeter in bed. Don't get him wrong, he really doesn't mind it to be honest, but some times, Harry wants Zayn to let go of the sweetness. To be rough. He has been telling Zayn about his wishes before their activities for a month now but Zayn doesn't seem to get it.

He gestures Zayn to pull out his now-softening cock from him. Zayn nods and pulls out slowly, so that he wouldn't hurt his boyfriend. Harry's wouldn't lie but his heart melts at the simple gesture.

"Zayn." He sighs in little frustration before cupping a side of his boyfriend's face. "Baby, I know you don't want to hurt me but-but sometimes it feels good to be hurt."

"But you were crying, Haz." Zayn frowns. He knows that Harry wants him to be rough. But he's afraid he would hurt him. He knows himself. Knows how rough he could get. Knows how much he could hurt Harry if he lets go of himself. And he doesn't want that.

He doesn't want to hurt Harry. He doesn't want Harry to leave him after he shows his true self.

Zayn doesn't want Harry to think he is a monster like Andrew, his ex-boyfriend did. He remembers how Andrew left him after knowing the dark side of his. From that day, he swore he would never lose control. It was nearly a year before he met Harry, his boyfriend of 5 months.

He still remembers the day, 7 months ago, when he went to the coffee shop to buy himself a coffee before his classes at college starts and met the lad with curly hair and green lad there. He was the new barista there and after that, they slowly started talking more and more. Regular meetings turned into frequent dates which led Zayn to ask Harry to be his boyfriend after 2months.

Zayn doesn't want to lose Harry.

He loves him too much to do that.

"I know, babe." Zayn's trail of thoughts broke by Harry's soothing voice. "I know you don't want to hurt me. But you gotta let go of yourself for once. I promise I won't leave you."

"But what if you do? He said the same thing. It didn't really matter back then because I just liked him. But Haz-" This time, Zayn cups both of Harry's neck. "I love you, babe. I don't wanna hurt you or lose you."

"Alright." Sighing, Harry nods. He gets up from the bed, all in his naked glory, making Zaym bite his lips secretly.

Harry is too beautiful.