Ch 18 - Lewdness

Hey guys Its AJ again. I know many have looked forward to this plus more battles to come. This is one of my favorites a lot of good, bad, lust, and love. It's about a woman making a man confident to where he needs it most.

It's been taking me a while to find a direction, story, or plot to keep this going for everyone. But I have an idea. It took a while. I get asked all the time to update this. And here goes nothing.

Lemon Warning will be posted when the time comes. I know you look forward to this. It will be early on.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

With what seemed a few tissue boxes and liters of blood later from Issei, the girls finally checked out one at a time and returned to Issei's manor. Raval joining too.

"Well Issei is cleaned up. What now?" You ask Rias.

"I think I might want to break these in." Rias winked.

"What?"

"Get used to it. Make it comfortable. Wear new clothes. It's a girl thing."

"But it's day time and you bought lingerie."

"And?"

"Huh? Issei just recovered dammit."

"So?"

"Honey you aren't helping."

"Not helping that pitched tent either." She giggled.

You look down. Ah crap. "Sorry. I ahhhhhh..... I think you look lovely?"

"That a cover up for yourself or you lying to your girlfriend?"

"You are beautiful to the point im afriad of turning into this guy." You point towards Issei.

"Well potentially. So you find me pretty?"

"What part of you isn't? Your feet and and knees are for crying out loud."

"That a fetish thing?"

"No! It's body parts that bend and feet have many bone pieces to them. But they sure aren't ugly like many."

"Not sure if I believe that."

"Do what you want. How about that?"

"That a talk back?"

"Uhhh........ ah shit. I'm in trouble aren't I?"

"Go to your room. I'll see you there. Move it."

You go by the stairs as others see you slugishly walk up them. Then to your room and lay flat on your bed. You throw a baseball straight up in the air and play catch until you hear a sound at the door.

*Knock knock*

"Come in."

"Want to stop playing with your balls when you look at me? That'd be nice."

You catch the ball and as soon as you turn your head to face her the ball drops out of your hand and your jaw drops.

"You didn't buy that shopping."

"Baby I did before checkout to surprise you." Rias was in a red g-string and red bra with black lace. And she was making your heart race at just the view. "Like?"

"I.......... wow..... I love it."

"My Pawn who's my boyfriend I need to keep happy. Especially if we want to be together."