Ch 31 - Power Strip

Does it shock you how you are almost there and then you hit a setback? Well Grayfia who likes Kiba as a servant wants to test the four of you male members of Rias' house. How so? In words of Chris Rock, "Their is no sex in the champagne room." I'll leave you with that.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Grayfia just gave you that dread awful news. Your mind racing with thoughts as she glared at you.

"Does Sirzechs know about this?"

"He knows I'm behind this. To what extent not sure."

"So judging us a a Bacholer party?"

"It somewhat terms. But guess what? You, Issei, Kiba, and Gasper might be on the hot seat."

"Gasper is fearful, Kiba honorable, myself faithful, and Issei a perv. He has like four women."

"And if I was motor boating another woman's breasts?" She said bluntly knowing what her answer would be.

Your eyes widen. "Ohhhhhhhh. Yeah he's screwed."

"And you better name the child Shir. Short for share the child house to house."

As if. This isn't happening. I love Rias. We're having a baby together.

She cocked an eyebrow. "Think Coco, Harmony, Sugar, and Rose can change your minds? Don't play dumb with me. Even Kiba might give in here.

Kiba? Oh man. Why would Tsubaki seem like the insecure type? Is it because she comes off uptight? Could be.

Grayfia stood up from her seat. "Tonight. I warned you."

"What are you doing with my husband to be?" Rias stood by the wall with her arms crossed. She wasn't too thrilled.

"He has plans tonight."

"After we find out the gender of our child."

"Yes my lady. Shouldn't you be getting to your wedding details. Time isn't on our side."

"Seems you aren't on that side either. Love come here." She smothers you in her chest. "I was lonely and missed you this morning."

"I was going to get food for us and then got pulled aside. Apparantly I'm getting for a test from Grayfia."

"Grayfia? You? Test? Okay."

You gasp. Stumbling your word. "But... but.... okay? Just okay?"

"Yeah? So?"

"Rias hormones or not give it to me straight. We're getting married after all."

"Okay." She gripped your inner shoulders hard. "I just you. Don't lose that." She threatened.

"What I kind of originally thought. I'm nervous too. Apparantly we're all being tested. What the hell?"

"A test? Gasper and Kiba need a test?"

"Apparantly Kiba is clean. Doesn't think Gasper is innocent. As in can fear make him misbehave."

"He has a girlfriend."

"And I think Koneko would kick ass if he were to see a show. I think he would have a heart attack."

"Especially if he got a lap dance."

"I can give you a lap dance sweetheart....... and a hard on........ leading to you inserting your hard on and continue to grind."

"She openly called out having us fun last night too." You sigh.