15: Dear Diary

"Are you sure you can go up on your own?"

Iseul swung her head up and down, causing her messy bun to finally fall down her back. Taehyung and Jungkook had managed to bring her to the luxurious estate in which she resided in. 

Jungkook looked ahead of them, all she had to do was go straight down the path into the lobby then up the elevator to her apartment. Plus, she was on an electric wheelchair with a remote, no need for much strength. His brows were furrowed as he was still debating what the best idea was.

"I'm completely capable because, I am not drunk," she tried her best to speak clearly to prove her words. Obviously, it didn't come out as clear as it did in her mind. Without even waiting for a response, she began to steer her remote. 

"I don't think this is a good-" Taehyung began before gasping when he returned his focus back on Iseul.

"Why is the ground so bumpy?" she mumbled to herself.

She thought she was moving straight for the automatic doors. In reality, her chair had steered off track and now she was on the grass, heading towards the flowerbed. A little sign right beside it, prohibiting people from stepping on the blooming flowers.

Jungkook didn't wait for another breath before he sprinted forwards and grabbed the handles on the back of her wheelchair. That was when he decided that leaving her alone was not going to be a sensible decision, for the safety of herself and her surroundings. Therefore he told Taehyung to go home before him.

During the elevator ride she begged him to sing her a song and soon after he sighed, the small space filled with his melodic voice. Still feeling rather unsure, he even waited for her to press in her door pin before deciding it was time for him to leave.

"I need to vomit," her voice was muffled behind the hand she clasped over her mouth with.

He stopped walking away to turn and face her. His widened eyes met with hers. Soon after, they both found themselves in her bathroom. She heaved violently into the toilet whilst he faced away, holding back her hair back.

A few minutes later, he pushed the wheelchair into her bedroom and switched on the lights. Then he helped her into her bed by picking her up.

"Jungkook."

"Hm?" He lifted up the covers and laid it over her body.

"Have you ever drawn nude models?"

He looked at her, eyebrows furrowed. He had expected to see a cheeky smile she usually had on her expression but this time he was met with genuine curiosity.

"That is so random," he chuckled, shaking his head, "Yes, I have, a couple of times in art classes. It's inevitable."

She giggled. "You aren't as innocent as I thought you were," she said, poking his stomach.

His cheeks coloured as he stepped back, coughing awkwardly. Iseul huffed, smacking away the thick covers from her body before tugging her sweatshirt up, exposing her camisole underneath. He grabbed her hand to stop her.

"What are you doing?" he blurted out.

She passed an irritated glare in his way, swatted his hand off her body like he was a mediocre fly. Then she moved onto her jeans instead, unbuttoning them. He gasped, horrified at her move and threw the covers back over her body, much more carelessly than the first time he did so. 

The move was so huge that it ended up concealing her from head to toe. She began to sniffle before beginning to sob, which was muffled by the duvet obscuring her face. He pinched the bridge of his nose.